watchdog2

TO WOMEN: Pet peeves about men..........

Maybe women should stop interrogating men and asking them questions when they already know what the guy is thinking and know they're either going to be lied to or hear something they don't want to hear.

Shouldn't you be in the other thread about irritating things about women?;) I get bullshit answers for questions like 'what do you want me to cook for dinner' He says 'whatever you want', I say 'how about steak' He says, I was hoping you'd say that but didn't want you to feel like you had to grill steak' WTF! Tell me what you want to eat and I'll make it, I'm easy to get along with!

Jen

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

I know that this thread is supposed to be light-hearted, but it seems childish to me. Personally, I don't spend time thinking about men whom I am not interested in or whom I don't like.

If I like or love a man as a friend or more, then I accept him and his so-called "flaws". I don't have pet peeves about these men because I love and respect them (my male family members, friends and BF) so much. Sometimes the little "flaws" and funny quirks that someone has can become something that someday makes you smile (or even laugh) when thinking of that person. :)

If I like or love a man as a friend or more, then I accept him and his so-called "flaws". I don't have pet peeves about these men because I love and respect them (my male family members, friends and BF) so much. Sometimes the little "flaws" and funny quirks that someone has can become something that someday makes you smile (or even laugh) when thinking of that person.

I don't think that any of us on here would be with our men if we didn't love every last thing about him. The dinner thing is a running joke between my husband and I. It literally takes a couple hours for us to determine this, we start calling each other around 5 if I'm going to be home at 8 so that it's covered. It's nuts and we usually end up going to the store to browse and laughing at our own indecisiveness.

I can't think of anything I don't love about my husband. We can have pet peeves and still find the humor in them.

Jen

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

I can't think of anything I don't love about my husband. We can have pet peeves and still find the humor in them.

Jen

True, and I like what you wrote. :)
I can't think of any "pet peeves" that I can generalize about men, but I do find that each person has his or her own quirks and differences. :)
Edited: Ooops...typo!

I can't stand a man who says he is gonna do something and then never FOLLOWS THROUGH with it.....

Hehe, you beat me to it.

Ok, I'll bite. I can't stand men who expect sex, etc. in return for something nice they've done for you.

Ohhhhhhhhhh baby....you know you want it.......stop trying to cover the desire.....

I know that this thread is supposed to be light-hearted, but it seems childish to me. Personally, I don't spend time thinking about men whom I am not interested in or whom I don't like.

If I like or love a man as a friend or more, then I accept him and his so-called "flaws". I don't have pet peeves about these men because I love and respect them (my male family members, friends and BF) so much. Sometimes the little "flaws" and funny quirks that someone has can become something that someday makes you smile (or even laugh) when thinking of that person. :)

Uhhhhhhhhhh.....ok..uuuuuuuuhhhhhh...rrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttt.......

I hate it when guys tell you what they think we want to hear instead of what's actually going on in their heads.

Maybe women should stop interrogating men and asking them questions when they already know what the guy is thinking and know they're either going to be lied to or hear something they don't want to hear.

If you have a big ass, don't ask guys if they think your butt looks big. If you know you're not a super model, don't ask guys if they think Veronica Varekova is hotter than you. If you don't want to sit at home watching hockey, don't ask guys what they want to do tonight. :P

Goodness.....I can't believe it, but I agree a 100% with PK on this one. :P

If I like or love a man as a friend or more, then I accept him and his so-called "flaws". I don't have pet peeves about these men because I love and respect them (my male family members, friends and BF) so much.

What? Other men? You never told me about these others. :o ;)

Sorry Bill, I thought that you KNEW!!!

:o :$ ;)

Don't know if this is true of all guys, but my hubby has to change the channel on the TV to sports every time a commercial comes on. Sometimes he doesn't make it back in time and we end up missing part of the movie or whatever we were watching.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

If you have a big ass, don't ask guys if they think your butt looks big. If you know you're not a super model, don't ask guys if they think Veronica Varekova is hotter than you. If you don't want to sit at home watching hockey, don't ask guys what they want to do tonight. :P

Worth repeating! Personally, I neither lie nor tell a woman what I know she doesn't want to hear. I simply dodge the question. "What was that? Huh? Hey, smells like dinner's burning...I better go check on it."

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I get bullshit answers for questions like 'what do you want me to cook for dinner' He says 'whatever you want', I say 'how about steak' He says, I was hoping you'd say that but didn't want you to feel like you had to grill steak' WTF! Tell me what you want to eat and I'll make it, I'm easy to get along with!

Those answers come from the female side of my relationship. I've figured them out though. I'll narrow her choice to two options, and when she says "I don't care", pull out a quarter for a coin toss. When she realizes it could easily go either way, she stops me and picks one. It's funny how the mere appearance of a quarter can make her suddenly care one way or the other. :)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I dont know if there are other women out there who've had this problem, but this bugged the crap out of me.(This is by no means directed at every guy or meant to be a generalization about all guys.)

The biggest pet peeve I have right now is that, when you talk to a guy you've been intimate with in the past...ex-bf, friend w/benefits,fling,whatever you want to call it... he all of a sudden starts talking about sex. He'll either manipulate the conversation to turn it into something sexual or blatently change the current unrelated topic or (what pisses me off even worse) he'll call/come over and start talking to you for no other reason than to talk about sex. I dont mean in a flirty way either.

Example
him: "hey how're you doing?"
me: "good just doing some school stuff.you?"
him:" I'm good. damn I'm horny..."[explicit details following]

WTF?!? Yes sex is a big topic on alot of guys' minds, I understand that.But give me a break,there ARE other things in life (like skydiving lol) that you can talk about. Yes I know we've had sex in the past (remember I was there afterall) but that doesnt mean that it will ever happen again nor does it give him the right to keep bringing it up like I owe it to him to talk about it just b/c we have a sexual history together. If sex is literally the only thing you can have a conversation about then don't talk to me.Either grow up or call a 900 number and stop bugging me.>:(:S

*stepping off soapbox* ok rant over..sorry.Carry on.:$

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

I've made more decisions based on the outcome of a cointoss than I really care to detail. It's decisive, though. ...and sometimes takes some willpower to stick to the decisions. Definitely one should never go against the coin in life or death decisions. Also gotta be careful what you ask the coin... kinda like being careful what you wish for.

Gardner