chopchop

I turn 40 tomorrow..

You'd better watch it, young lady.. Lake Wales ain't that far from my place in FL..

Then it's probably a real good thing I don't live in Lake Wales, huh? :P:ph34r:

Dammit! My mind is going first.. Sebastian ain't far neither, though! :S

And Sebazz.. they can't treat me with any less respect!:D
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Sebastian ain't far neither, though!

So how come you haven't gotten off your lazy ass when you're in Florida and come over to visit me and buy large quantities of shit from my store? Huh?

Answer me that, old man.

Note to self.. go T-shirt shopping in Sebastian.. Don't buy one but look through all of them and leave them sloppily lying around the store.. :D:ph34r:;)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Note to self.. go T-shirt shopping in Sebastian.. Don't buy one but look through all of them and leave them sloppily lying around the store.

Long as you refrain from having sex on any of my rental canopies you can mess up all the tshirts you want. :P:ph34r:

Several people have threatened to do it for me but I just can't seem to bring myself to do it....or admit it.

PLUS, Neal is way older than me. :D:)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Another LEO WOW

Happy Birthday RoyB|B|B|

Mouth, I havn't joined POPS either
I maybe 41 but I don't have to like it:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!B|

Just wait....in ten more years...AARP will be knocking down your door...until then...stay young...:ph34r:...Let PlayThing do her best to keep you that way...:D:D:D...

~R+R:)...Lany, I think chopchop needs a spanking...;):P...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Happy 40th birthday! B| But 40 is nothin. Just wait till you turn 50 and AARP starts sending you stuff. Can't complain about 50 though, cuz if I hadn't been turning 50 would probably never have gotten around to doing a tandem SD, which led to AFF, etc. So enjoy 40's while you can, cuz 50 is just around the corner. Yeah, you could have gone all night without hearing that, huh? But seriously, the years between 40 and 50 go really fast! So Happy Birthday, enjoy!!:)

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

so.. I guess I'll get my hair cut, get that new tire mounted so I don't end up with a flat and no spare, have a little alcohol and join POPS!

So.. I have an old Parachutist magazine here at work.. Says to send $20 to Ted Rose at P.O. Box 285 in Waurika, OK.. Anyone know if that is still the right info? :)

The college freshmen I'll be teaching this fall weren't yet born when I turned 40.:|

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

so.. I guess I'll get my hair cut, get that new tire mounted so I don't end up with a flat and no spare, have a little alcohol and join POPS!

So.. I have an old Parachutist magazine here at work.. Says to send $20 to Ted Rose at P.O. Box 285 in Waurika, OK.. Anyone know if that is still the right info? :)

The college freshmen I'll be teaching this fall weren't yet born when I turned 40.:|

ROFLAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D...

~R+R:)...FRESH MEAT...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Dont feel bad 40 is a good age. Keep the hair dont get it cut. When you get to my age you want all the hair you can keep

Actually, just transplant the ear and nose hair to your head. You'll have plenty of then.

happy birthday, Roy

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Happy birthday to you -

Oh wait -

It'll be fine dude -

I only say that cuz I have over half a decade to go before I get to "Pops" status.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun