Nightingale

I could really use a hug.

someone post something funny or cute or something that'll distract me and make me smile...please? even one of those mindless computer games would help. Life really kinda feels like its sucking right now and I need a distraction because there's nothing I can do to help the situation beyond what I've already done and I'm not sure I even helped any at all. I need to stop thinking.

sigh.

sorry. I'm not making much sense am I? Life just doesn't make a whole lot of sense sometimes, I guess.

Hey Kris,

"Life is like a rollercoaster" has to be one of the most cliched sayings but it can be so true sometimes. Don't have anything funny to post to make you feel better but i am sending major happy thoughts and love and light your way. Stay strong.

Pity we didn't get to meet at Perris on Sunday

:)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Yeah, life really can suck at times. My job has gone from something to a place where I enjoy to a place where I consider walking in front of a bus to avoid. So, I know all about needing a laugh....

My friend sent this to me, and it made me giggle!
http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/contentPlay/shockwave.jsp?id=this_land&preplay=1
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

...::hugs::...

Hey, I have had one of those days too...I am pretty much fed up with everything...I am ready to move away, move on, and start a whole new life...but I have to wait another month and a half and save every penny...except what I put aside for WFFC...

My advice: Take a warm bath with lavender salts and maybe some bubbles, and just relax...sometimes that helps me...and sometimes a very large Jack and Coke does the trick...B|...

Feel better...:)

~Robyn;)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

I know how you are feeling hon....to some extent......here is major hugs coming your way.....
>>>>>>>>>>>HUGS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
.......................HUGS..........................................
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HUGS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

--------------------------------------------------
Just remember.....if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

Well, you asked for it...;)

Subject: Parrots

A lady goes to her priest one day and tells him, "Father, I have a problem. I have two female
parrots, but they only know how to say one thing."

"What do they say?" the priest inquired. They say, "Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some
fun?"

"That's obscene!" the priest exclaimed; then he thought for a moment. "You know," he said, "I may have a solution
to your problem. I have two male talking parrots, which I have taught to pray and read the Bible."
"Bring your two parrots over to my house, and we'll put them in the cage with Frank and Jacob. My parrots can teach your
parrots to pray and worship, and your parrots are sure to stop saying that phrase in no time."

"Thank you," the woman responded, "this may very well be the solution."

The next day, she brought her female parrots to the priest's house. As he ushered her in, she saw that his two
male parrots were inside their cage, holding rosary beads and praying. Impressed, she walked
over and placed her parrots in with them.

After a few minutes, the female parrots cried out in unison:

"Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?"

There was stunned silence. Shocked, one male parrot looked over at the other male parrot and exclaimed, "Put the
beads away, Frank, our prayers have been answered."
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

This one is even better...

Subject: Drivers License

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red
sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer that
was also a blonde.
The cop asked to see the blonde's driver's license. She dug
through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated.
"What does it look like?" she finally asked.
The policewoman replied, "It's square and it has your picture on
it."
The driver finally found a square mirror, looked at it and handed it
to the policewoman. "Here it is," she said.
The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back
saying, "Okay, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop." :D:D:D
~Jaye

Nope, but the weekend is just around the corner....

yeah... but Icarus probably isn't going to see it.

:( Sorry to hear that. Gee if I'd have known that was the problem I wouldn't have posted a parrot joke...[:/] Sorry, I just happen to have a ton of that kind.
~Jaye

Oh.

Well with out sounding harsh if possible, that's part of the world. The effort and caring that you as well as many others is sign that there is good left in the world.

Enjoy your life now, and be satisfied that you made the effort. It's more than many would have.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Kris, so sorry that you are feeling down. From the posts I gather it has to do with Icarus. Though I don't know you well, from talking with you and reading your posts you seem like a very sensitive, caring person. Those seem to be the type of people who get hurt easily. Don't beat yourself up. You did what you could, and more than most people would have done. If there were more people like you the world would be a better place. So please try to cheer up and be happy that you are a good person and did what you could.

Major hugs to you.:)
Evelyn

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

Sometimes, Kris, there is only so much that we can do about any given situation. And so one of the hardest lessons in the world, second only to forgiveness, is moving on.

No, not forgetting. Not that. And not excusing. But moving forward, blowing away the crap that accumulates, and moving to the next thing, which may only be an extension of the first thing...but it's movement.

And while we are both on our own rough, treacherous roads, we can walk down it together...all right? You are not alone. And you have the power to reach out. Keep using it, whatever the situation, and keep moving forward. Because that's the only time we fail - when we stop moving on.

Hugs, Kris. Hang in there.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~