vt1977

Sweden here I come!

Weather still having a laugh with us. This morning bright and beautiful now a bit overcast and rainy. I think I have finally got the hang of the Herc exits (diving anyway) I just need the weather to jump my ass off now.
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

2 jumps today - a chick 50-way and a 51-way. B|

The weather has been a little dubious but somehow I have managed to get sunburnt! :S

The good news is that I'm on the first load in the morning and manifested to jump the chopper tomorrow evening! ;)

Vicki

Go, Vicki!

Even though I'm jealous that you're just on holiday, I really hope the weather gets more reliable for you guys (how's everyone else doing?)

If it's any consolation, I gather Nethers was suffering with high winds over the weekend. Have you taken an 8-way off the ramp yet?

It is scorching hot again today - the sky couldn't be bluer! B|B|B|

Done one jump today - we're doing sequential 27-ways - and up for my next in around an hour and a half... and yes... the champagne is on ice! ;)

It's almost too hot outside right now. B| I hope all of you stuck in offices are having as much fun as I am! :P:P:P

Vicki

Today is my last day in Sweden. :( The weather is beautiful once again and I really don't want to go home! B|

Yesterday we managed a complete 78-way on the last load - only held for a very short time before break off but we had it! :)
btw - I don't think it's been posted here yet... but... girls... there are some HOT men here in Sweden! ;)

Vicki

Well I have done all my lifts for this boogie. It has been excellent. 28 way sequential 34 ways, 40 ways not bad for someone starting with less than 500 jumps and no big way experience.

If you didn´t come this time make a note in your diary for the next one! B|
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

Some facts about the herc boogie....

10989 skydives
140 herc loads
7 reserve rides
3 double canopy ( 2 ws and one cyorpres)
2 shoulders dislocated
one femur due to low turn
in total 772 skydivers on site and 1200 people partying every night..foam party and many fun skydives... look in to Andy Fords vdo and JPs pics...

Awsome people attending..C ya 2006????
Schwede
"Das Leben ist schön, nicht immer aber immer öfter"

Some facts about the herc boogie....

10989 skydives
140 herc loads
7 reserve rides
3 double canopy ( 2 ws and one cyorpres)
2 shoulders dislocated
one femur due to low turn
in total 772 skydivers on site and 1200 people partying every night..foam party and many fun skydives... look in to Andy Fords vdo and JPs pics...

Awsome people attending..C ya 2006????

I may be able to post my pics while I'm here in the UK. Maybe tomorrow. Awesome time.