Muenkel

To all our friends at WFFC.

I, on behalf of all the other .commers who could not attend WFFC, wish you all a lot of fun and safe skydiving. We expect to hear really good stories when you all get back.:)

Hear, hear.

Wich I was there, especially this coming Wednesday nite.

I'm still hoping for a miracle.

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I, on behalf of all the other .commers who could not attend WFFC, wish you all a lot of fun and safe skydiving. We expect to hear really good stories when you all get back.:)

From the Kosovo contingent: Have fun and come home safe!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I, on behalf of all the other .commers who could not attend WFFC, wish you all a lot of fun and safe skydiving. We expect to hear really good stories when you all get back.

Awwww!! That's so sweet of you!!

I will be more than happy to share in my stories upon my return....if I won't be incriminiating myself in any way, of course..:ph34r:

I still have 28 hrs. to go before I get to leave though..oh the agony!!!
What is a girl to do with all this lag time???
(I guess my boss would want me to work, however my attention span is about zero at this time...)

I can't wait to meet all you .commers I haven't met yet...and oh the beer that I am going to drink...Sigh...

Thanks for the well wishes Chris!
Ya'll have fun wherever it is that you may be, and be safe so we can have someone to share our stories with.

28 hrs...and counting...

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

I thought you were gonna tell em to fuck off. ;)B|

Hey buddies at WFFC, you suck cuz you're there and I'm not. :P Oh yeah, be safe and stuff too. ;)

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Bastard.:(
Oh well say hello to the sky for me-we dont have one over here, oh and the others too, (well just my lesbian-lover wendy actually), and stay safe and try to have fun - it must be hard I know (if you'll excuse the pun!:D) Oh and can you bring me back a sexy little t-shirt please!

Hey Girl, you may have been there for the two itty bitty days, but you have to admit there was a hell of a lot going on!!!

Im glad to have gotten to meet you!!!!

I cannot wait to go back this coming weekend, i didnt get out of there till WAY late last night :$ Im running on only about 4 hours sleep...whoops...oh well...is it friday yet?

WFFC was a blast!!!!! Cant wait to get back and meet some more people!!! and more really cool jumps!!!
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

All I hear is

bla bla bla we sucked at Rantoul bla bla bla suck suck suck bla bla

eeneR hands Remi a Q-Tip :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I'm sorry Remi, its totally sucked having Mike Mullins King Air, 3 Casa's, 2 Otters, a Skyvan, PAC 750XL, and Biplane all flying at the same time.

We might just have to fire up the Helo's when they arrive this afternoon too :P

We wish you all were here (Except Remi that is) B|
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

We wish you all were here (Except Remi that is)

Yea why would we want him there :D

Is it friday yet? methink's i need to get sick for friday :o
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Methinks I need to come back on Friday. I wonder how much it would cost. I'm still wearing my wristband.

Check for the last minute web specials...sometimes they are crazy cheep :P
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Doesn't matter what you say I'm having a great time here.

Reene, hurry back:)
Kelly, nice meeting you. BTW, I'm missing one blanket. April won't be too happy, when she gets cold in the tent cause she's short a blanket.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

well while not at the WFFC, I jumped a AN2 and a JU52...
that was one of the most impressive skydiving day I had...
just watch some pictures

the attached pics is the Junker
there is one on the site where I sit on MISTER MOORHEAD's feet
For the people who don't know the Mooreheads, they are an incredible couple jumping mainly in Perris and Elsinore, and they are so nioce and friendly, they just looked like 2 angels with their big smiles, all dressed in whithe with their US flag around the neck.

I'll just take once more advantage to thank all participants at the POPS World Meet for the beautiful moments they shared with us.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I just unpacked and haven't seen it. I had the sleeping bag so didn't use any of the blankets but I'll unroll and check for you.

Thanks for the wonderful hospitality Mar, Bytch and Thighman. I think I like being part of the Colorago Contengent. I guess I need to work on my accent though. B|

KEL...if you find a cheap flight Im all over it. Can we have our tent back Bytch? PLEASE?

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.