chaoskitty

I got da job!!

Just wanted to spread some random good news... I got a job offer to transfer to the implementations dept within the company today, and I accepted!
I will be traveling to new client sites all over the US, installing our software and training our new clients on how to use it.
Currently, I'm an analyst.. sitting in a cube all day. This new position is much more suited to my personality and skill set.. so I'm looking forward to it! :)

Congratulations! Does that mean you'll get to go DZ hopping? B|

Kelly

Thats all part of my master plan!
Actually I have no say in where I go.. at least not til I get some seniority. Could be Po-dunk Kansas or San Francisco.. no idea.
Either way.. it gets me the heyull outta Nashville! B|

Thanks everybody! I almost feel guilty because a handful of my friends have lost their jobs in the past couple of weeks.. and here I am sitting on a promotion.. but things will happen for them too, soon, I am certain!

Kelly

Could be Po-dunk Kansas or San Francisco.. no idea.

Po-dunk KS??? Hey we're offended! Ok not actually but if you get stuck in our oh so exciting state come by our dz and we'll try to help you have some fun in our po-dunk town! Good luck and congrats!

Welcome to the road-warriors. You will now become intimately familiar with which airport concourse has the good beer, which hotels have internet, and the best way to maximimze your hotel points and flyer miles.

You also get to use all those free flights and hotels by sitting at home with a stack of DVDs and a case of beer because you're sick of travel.

Enjoy!

Kelly

Thats all part of my master plan!
Either way.. it gets me the heyull outta Nashville! B|

That's exactly what I was thinking Kelly!;)
Congrats Kristi. It always nice when you're rewarded accordingly. Enjoy your travels and don't forget about of us in podunk GA!:P
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!