WFFC

Marijuana and plane seized at Skydive Chicago

I hate to reopen old wounds but go back and look at one particular fatality at SDC and the tox report before you make statements like that. ***

Ya so the person who died somked pot, what does that mean? It does not mean that SDC is a drug operation does it? I do have my facts straight.

Your reponse made it sound as if they NEVER EVER had ANY drug related problems. You know and I believe that SDC, Roger, Missy, or Rook had nothing to do with that fatality but you kinda made it sound like they have never had a problem with drugs in anyway.

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Let's get back on topic...Who were the two arrested onsite at the DZ that were on the plane and who is the guy that was arrested in TX? anyone?

I haven't ever heard of him, granted, i haven't been to nor do i know all the DZ's in TX.:S It is a pretty big state afterall.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Leave your freaking politics at home.
*** AMEN.

Roger was a dam good friend of mine and many others. He did his time, paid the price and moved on.

Rook and Missy are taking the place to another level, they are not in the drug business, and they are in the skydiving business.

I do not like to hear people slam them or become a shit starter just to be a prick and make waves.

So unless you have the proof or know these people like I do, don’t be a prick. This post is for all the haters out their.

Don’t blame them for some other jerks bad decissions

Wow. I'm making no call what so ever and blaming no one. I just wondered how you could assure us what they knew and did not know.

Michael

So if anyone's interested, my brother and I are having a "BURIED TREASURE BOOGIE" this Halloween!!:o We'll be looking for my dad's gold!!

We all dress up & have a costume contest, the AFP Grad Ceremony and we play a lot of other fun games!

Be sure to join us!! And contact me for further details. B|

Missy Nelson
---
Missy Nelson
**Learning Never Stops**

So if anyone's interested, my brother and I are having a "BURIED TREASURE BOOGIE" this Halloween!! We'll be looking for my dad's gold!!

Do ya really want a bunch of skydivers digging holes in the lawn?:D

Of course if you had a spot that needed landscaping that might be an idea......:P
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Thats cute, Misser. I was sound asleep in the campground that night. I thought the place was under attack! You guys must have been pretty suprised too. It's nice that you can make fun about all this. Lots of us know better than what is being said. I'll see you there with my shovel:P:)

billy d------------------------- "Escape may be checked by water and land, but the air and the sky are free." (from the story of Daedalus and Icarus)

Wait a second, if Roger was your dad, then you must be Missy Nelson, which means you must know Rook. Let me guess your probably into freeflying as well.
------------------------------------------------------
"From the mightiest pharaoh to the lowliest peasant,
who doesn't enjoy a good sit?" C. Montgomery Burns

We'll be looking for my dad's gold!!

That was the funniest reply. :D I damn near sprayed my monitor with soda when I read it.:P

I hope the boogie goes well and that someone finds that gold. It's probably buried with the DB Cooper money.;)

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Be sure to join us!! And contact me for further details.

Sounds fun!

A few years ago, before the auditorium was built, I was hanging around and Roger asked for help. He was digging a hole where the Auditorium was, we were trying to find a water line because he wanted to be able to install a water fountain... I think that's how it went.

So, I'm throwing a pick-axe, trying to break through the concrete floor, with Roger supervising. It must have seemed odd to the passerby's, because quite a few people ended up stopping by to watch. To everyone Roger said the same thing: "I'm sure the gold is burried in here somewhere...." I was never sure who believed him and who didn't. Sure was funny...

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

So if anyone's interested, my brother and I are having a "BURIED TREASURE BOOGIE" this Halloween!! We'll be looking for my dad's gold!!

We all dress up & have a costume contest, the AFP Grad Ceremony and we play a lot of other fun games!

Bwahhhhhhhhh Oh missy that was classic!
Chalk up another monitor splattered with diet soda! LOL

So if anyone's interested, my brother and I are having a "BURIED TREASURE BOOGIE" this Halloween!!:o We'll be looking for my dad's gold!!

Be sure to join us!! And contact me for further details. B|

Missy Nelson

I've seen the gold. It's on the trophy wall, with a picture of the world's fastest 10-way team.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I've seen the gold. It's on the trophy wall, with a picture of the world's fastest 10-way team.

Your avatar is not doing the size of your head justice. :D:ph34r::D

Damn you! I just spit my gum out onto my keyboard.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality