Girlfalldown

A song just came on that made me wonder.....

Why not just have contact with loving friends anyway?

If I had loving friends, I wouldn't feel lonely.

I guess our definitions of lonely are different.

I guess I equate it to would I rather eat boring food day after day, or would I be willing to have a amazing gormet meal once and a while, and just have to suck it up and go hungry the next day. Without bad experiences the good ones are not so good.

Peaks and Valleys. Of course I try to climb out of the valleys pretty quick-like.

That said, I've been there done that. The denial. The "this isn't as bad as it feels", "it's gonna be ok", "it can't be happening behind my back so I'll ignore it" thoughts. The guessing what someone else is thinking. The non communication. Yeha I've done it all. Fuck the t-shirt, I got the jacket.

If I could go back, would I give up the good times just to erase the bad? Nope. All those experiences make me who I am. I guess I still believe that one day I'll find someone that my total sum of experiences meshes with, and go from there.

Call me a "realistic romantic".

;)
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

you cant make a really really good life altering omlet unless you've broken a few eggs on the way..

oh well i figured on cliche' deserves another... but there is never any reason to be lonely except that you chose to be......

But a lonely heart can be unlonely eventually and a broken heart is just broken. Unless it gets mended... Hell, I don't know but the answer is yes.

Exactly. A broken heart just fucks with you forever and ever and....it makes you kind of jaded. At least with a lonely heart you're still hopeful.

You need to get over it and move on Girl:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I'll take a broken heart over a lonely one any day.
A life lived without love is no life at all

Love is not suposed to be easy if it was it would be boring and pointless, breaking your heart once and awhile is part of how we grow as individuals:):ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

tis better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all.

(trust me, I work with a 33 years old virgin, the guy is weird)

Did staying a virgin that long make him weird, or is he a virgin because he's weird? :S

Blue skies,
-Jeffrey
-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

I'll take a broken heart over a lonely one any day.
A life lived without love is no life at all

Love is not suposed to be easy if it was it would be boring and pointless, breaking your heart once and awhile is part of how we grow as individuals:):ph34r::ph34r:

I want you....NOW!!!;)
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

A lonely heart is just a lonely heart that haven't found love yet.
A broken heart is a lonely heart that was fooled to believe it wasn't lonely for a while.

They are both painful, just a matter of degree- a broken heart is more painful. So I'd prefer a lonely heart if I had to choose between those two.

But I don't want any of them. I can choose to risk getting a broken heart (more pain) for the chance of getting love (less pain). I think it depends on how much I want love and how much I'm willing to risk at the moment.

-- "If you can dream it, you can DO IT!" --

Why not just have contact with loving friends anyway?

If I had loving friends, I wouldn't feel lonely.

I guess our definitions of lonely are different.

I guess I equate it to would I rather eat boring food day after day, or would I be willing to have a amazing gormet meal once and a while, and just have to suck it up and go hungry the next day. Without bad experiences the good ones are not so good.

Peaks and Valleys. Of course I try to climb out of the valleys pretty quick-like.

That said, I've been there done that. The denial. The "this isn't as bad as it feels", "it's gonna be ok", "it can't be happening behind my back so I'll ignore it" thoughts. The guessing what someone else is thinking. The non communication. Yeha I've done it all. Fuck the t-shirt, I got the jacket.

If I could go back, would I give up the good times just to erase the bad? Nope. All those experiences make me who I am. I guess I still believe that one day I'll find someone that my total sum of experiences meshes with, and go from there.

Call me a "realistic romantic".

;)

wow.

*Lindsay

necessity is the mother of invention

p.s. my response is one of awe, not sarcasm

tis better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all.

(trust me, I work with a 33 years old virgin, the guy is weird)

Did staying a virgin that long make him weird, or is he a virgin because he's weird? :S

Blue skies,
-Jeffrey
-

lol probably a little of both. I think he was wierd and never got laid but that only heightend his wierdness.
My photos

My Videos

I've had them both and they're both very painful.

thats kinda like "better to have loved and lost" isnt it. I would rather be broken over and over than stay lonely.

It's certainly better to have been loved than not knowing at all but when you get broken hearted you can lose trust as well.
If you don't know what you're missing you feel empty but the pain is not comparable. Having a broken heart can lead to being lonely and being lonely for a long time can lead to depression.

Take risks not to escape life but to prevent life from escaping

Is the owner of a lonely heart really much better than the owner of a broken heart?

Inquiring minds want to know...

I say yes.

(I've got to get another radio station)

Yes.

And
the owner of Either is better than the owner of both.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
earthbound misfit

I work with a 33 years old virgin

Just say "Trekkie", it's shorter. :ph34r:

BINGO!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

for his last b-day he didnt know what to do so we all went out with him to a place of his choosing. we live in las vegas. so he decided to go to quarks bar and do the star trek experience.

hey there's nothihng wrong with liking sci fi stuff but theres MORE to life then capt kirk:ph34r:

I bet he is ugly and his mother dresses him funny.