RevJim

Bwahahahaha! DD's gone wrong!

Sorta.....

My wife is outta town for the night, and took my cell for safety.

She just called me and asked why it rang and the name "DZ Daizy" came up!

bwahahahahaha!

(FYI, I prefix all my DD numbers with DZ, short for dz.com)

No, she didn't answer it, and she informed me that she was going BACK to bed, right after I told her how to turn off the ringer. THAT was after explaining that daizey isn't some sky chicka I've got on the side).

OH GOD, that just made my night!!!!!

Thanks Daizey!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

That's why eener and mary are the only ones that have my cell number. Not much explaining to do with those two. Well, not too much explaining. Well, there was that one incident that took some splaining, but we won't go there.
-----
~~~Michael

That's why eener and mary are the only ones that have my cell number. Not much explaining to do with those two. Well, not too much explaining. Well, there was that one incident that took some splaining, but we won't go there.

Umm....i have your cell number, and your house number, and i know where you live, and i've been to your house....:D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I got called by Mouth too. She told me to come up to the Tallahassee boogie today. I told her I had to watch my 3 and 1 year old niece and nephew all weekend and she told me to bring 'em! LOL, yeah, I can just see that happening! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I got called by Mouth too. She told me to come up to the Tallahassee boogie today.

I got a voice mail from her last night. Glad you posted this cuz I couldn't understand much more than " this is the other bitch!" and "come to Florida!"

I was like.... duh, I'm in Florida. Now I know what she was talking about. :D

bwahahaha Sorry about that. Daizey and I were just going through who was programmed in our cells and calling. :) Don't remember who we called afterwards...although we weren't really *gasp* drunk...just calling to talk. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Umm....i have your cell number, and your house number, and i know where you live, and i've been to your house....:D

Know what Sunny? He has a poor memory,,I have those numbers, too....well, maybe you and I just don't COUNT as girls...
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Hmmm, I know I've got the mobile one....well, my wife does. She's still got the phone. Maybe I should call her and tell her to call ya? :D

Then again, she probably forgot to turn the ringer back on, if she even remembers how (women, sheez) ;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

oops! hehe sorry about that Jim! Cora laughed so much when she got your message this morning!

I hate your Voicemail by the way>:(:D:S

Cora and I had lots of fun calling people last night...we even got DD ourselves by Kelel01, Mailin and Darius-i think i hung up on them though (sorry guys!)...unfortauntely when we were calling most people werent around to answer their phones....oh well, we still had fun!

*daizey*