atsaubrey

Who's the hottest chick on DZ.COM?

Evelyn,

When I met you I'd have never guessed you were 50.
You've got a youthful spirit.

reply]

Hi Lindsey,
Yeah, people usually think I'in my 30's. I probably shouldn't tell people my real age. But in spirit I'm still 21!

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

off hand Im not exactly sure. but there has to be. LOL

there may be one or two that i think are 50 but if I tell ya and Im wrong they'll cut my reserve handle:ph34r:

I'm 50 but most people think I'm 30 and I would be really insulted if you pointed me out as being 50, so be careful.....

Without question -the- hottest chick on dz.com is . . . (yeah, like what am I? Stupid?)

Truth is there are lots of ways a chick can be hot and we are fortunate to have a good variety of examples here; tall, short, athletic, curvy. Pretty much you name it and we got it. To say that one is more hot than another is to only look at one particular aspect and thereby limit yourself.

When looking at all those different aspects, don't overlook what's inside the heart and head. Sometimes that's the hottest thing there is because, for the most part, sexy is mental.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Without question -the- hottest chick on dz.com is . . . (yeah, like what am I? Stupid?)

Truth is there are lots of ways a chick can be hot and we are fortunate to have a good variety of examples here; tall, short, athletic, curvy. Pretty much you name it and we got it. To say that one is more hot than another is to only look at one particular aspect and thereby limit yourself.

When looking at all those different aspects, don't overlook what's inside the heart and head. Sometimes that's the hottest thing there is because, for the most part, sexy is mental.

Good answer Paul :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I would feel weird voting, but I think that every woman on here is definitely "hot" in her own way!

:)

:)Ur a hottie Rosa get used to it;):)
Very well put though. U girlies on the list are exceptionally hot but every girls got something going for her. Maybe there should be a thread for what makes each individual hot (meaning personality, hobbies, attitude, not necessarily just looks).
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com