wildblue

Finally, someone loves me! (NSFW)

:)Eh, I'll take what I can get.

Damn wildblue! those are awesome!

To BAD the photo is PHOTOSHOPPED to add your personal message B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Nope.. its a Javascript site.. you can make it say anything you want it to :P

Close enough, I knew it was fake :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Nope.. its a Javascript site.. you can make it say anything you want it to :P

Damn you! You lie! It's real, real I tell you! I spend all my time trying to get women to take pictures of their breasts for me so I can post them on the internet, don't lead people to believe anything else!

But yes, it's like the church sign generator... but better.

It's amazing, put "NSFW" in the title of any thread, and the views go through the ceiling. I'm starting a new thread "My 15,000 word dissertation on why Canadians are inferior human beings (NSFW)" - I'll bet it breaks 150 views in 10 minutes :D
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

It's amazing, put "NSFW" in the title of any thread, and the views go through the ceiling. I'm starting a new thread "My 15,000 word dissertation on why Canadians are inferior human beings (NSFW)" - I'll bet it breaks 150 views in 10 minutes

and spark off an argument about bush/kerry. [:/]

Well since wildblue tried to dupe us. I am offering up my email to any hottie shychica who wants to send me a REAL ONE :) I promise you will stay anonymous. No head shots needed.

Just have in the message:

Slappie is Tha Bomb Diggity!!

So if you're daring enough, send me a PM and I'll send give you my email. Or if you don't want me to know who you are, you can find a link to my email in my profile. B|

But yes, it's like the church sign generator... but better.

:D

link please...pretty please...

Can't find it... picture is from like 2 years ago, I just happened to find it again when I was looking through some old pictures.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality