alanab

october parachutist

I am on page 72 under Pacific Region with a beer on my head to the left of the picture. Sebazz1 is kneeling right next to me. Skydive XXL is holding the beer on my head. FlyMySky is kneeling next to Sebazz1. Phillipe is next to FlyMySky. R2Hubert is standing between Jim McCormack and J.R. I hope I didnt miss anyone.
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

there is a comment about one of our dz.commers on the correstions section.... i say who gives a rat's ass about how old he is......he could probly teach me a few (or way more than a few) things about swooping......

I'm in it!! I don't have it with me so I don't know what page it's on but I'm in the TeXXas 20-way from SkyFest in Dallas. Nineteen women and one lucky guy!;)

--
A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions. -Oliver Wendel Holmes

Well, I was one of the lucky guys to have a chance, although I'm not the guy in that particular photo (I wear the totally navy & white tie-dyed wings rig). One lady was out on my dive - but I did get a cool pink patch hat. I had hoped we got the formation so I could put the Pink patch on my RW suit. I still think about putting it on there because I was honored to be on one of the dives, but it would imply that I was on the formation that made. I hope none of you ladies run for office in 20 years, I'd have to say I was very groped by 20+ ladies on the way to altitude. It was terrible. I felt used. I'm scarred for life. It was humiliating. ;)

I'm mentioned a couple of times on page 43 for doing SCR/SCS organizing.

I think I'm on page 42. No pics, but my name is mentioned. Bill Newell orginized my SCR.:)
That would put Qtpi on page 41 bottom left of the pink way picture.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I hope none of you ladies run for office in 20 years, I'd have to say I was very groped by 20+ ladies on the way to altitude. It was terrible. I felt used. I'm scarred for life. It was humiliating.

Hmmm.....and why was it that you couldn't wipe that smile off your face?;)

--
A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions. -Oliver Wendel Holmes

I was on your right out the door, you friggin brick. ;)

Heh...yeah well, we gotta keep that base quick don't we?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

WAAHHHH!!! I want my October Parachutist.... I'll settle for my Sep or August issue [:/]

N yes, I've told USPA who are supposed to be sending my back issues
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1