SkydiveNFlorida

Guys : How often do you masturbate?

More than once a day. Sometimes once a day. Sometimes as much as five-to-seven times (on infrequent occasions). Usually twice or three times.

Hey, it feels great; I can be with "any" girl I want, anywhere, doing anything; and it's a great stress reliever. I am always all alpha waves during and after... Great way to start a day; great way to end a day and go to sleep.

:)
Blue skies,
-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Man, check out the poll results... you men are horny!! How do you have time to skydive? Is this what you do in the dz bathroom? :D lol!!

-A

Are you kidding me? The bathrooms at Sebastian stink like sulphur! Who could concentrate?! :D

And yeah, "Horny!"

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

If you could skin all the kittens I've killed, the entire US would be walking on kitty carpet

That's nothing, in my case, you could cover Jupiter twice

Oh yeah? With mine you could make a road as wide as Jupiter's diameter, all the way from here to Jupiter! :P

Uhh... should we be bragging about this? ... :S
:D

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

I heard that "matrubate" is when one is so unaroused when trying to arouse oneself that they have to fake orgasm just to get it over with. Sometimes the faking part can last just as long (if not longer) then the attempt at arousal. Supposedly someone called the police on this guy who was howling out his window at night while matrubating, the guy punched himself in the face and fell of the couch! They found him sleeping and didn't want to bother him. When I first told this story I woke up in the middle of the night and called myself a liar! Ah hell, I didn't hear it anywhere, I just made it all up. Next!

You're always the starter in your own life!

Oh yeah? With mine you could make a road as wide as Jupiter's diameter, all the way from here to Jupiter!

"Follow the yellow prick road...":S;)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I call total bullshit to the two guys who said never!! If that is true... go see a doctor now!!

Just to throw a curve into this interesting thread, maybe the 2 guys practise a religion that condemns masturbation?

BTW, I didn't vote...so I'm not one of those two guys.

I call total bullshit to the two guys who said never!! If that is true... go see a doctor now!!

Just to throw a curve into this interesting thread, maybe the 2 guys practise a religion that condemns masturbation?...............

If they were just "practicing" the religion they'd masterbate like everyone else, now if they had the religion "mastered" I might believe your theory, but I call bullshit too;)

Just to throw a curve into this interesting thread, maybe the 2 guys practise a religion that condemns masturbation?

Most religions condemn murder. Have there never been murders committed by people who claim to be Christians, Muslims, Jews...?
:S

My point is, even if they were, that proves nothing.

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

if you are in a commited relationship, where sex is yours whenever you want

Isn't that an oxymoron?:S;)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."