sunshine

What candy should i sneak into the movie theater tonight?

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT get Red Vines (i.e Twizzlers for you east coasters). I went on a date with a guy and when we left the theatre, he had all this red crap stuck in his teeth.

Sad thing is, I made out with him anyway and then ended up marrying him :D...guess if they guy is the right one, there is NO food that can stand between you and a good make out session.

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

I'm going to a movie tonight. So i'm stopping by walmart on the way to buy some munchies. What should i get?

Depends...are you going for deep concealment...like you're smuggling heroine out of Turkey?

Wife spent a year in a womens Penn. Guards found a women with a chicken that was "concealed".

BTW wife came home every night and qut after a year. This year the state banned cigeretts in the penn. Can't imagine the tension.

Ever try and smoke in a movie? soda cup with cap and "cig" on end of straw. Candy munchies:)

R.I.P.

I vote for Junior Mints, too...

"Who's gonna turn down a Junior Mint? It's chocolate, it's peppermint -- it's delicious!" - Kramer, in "The Junior Mints"

I always think of that quote when I think of Junior Mints. :D

_Pm
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

I vote for Junior Mints, too...

"Who's gonna turn down a Junior Mint? It's chocolate, it's peppermint -- it's delicious!" - Kramer, in "The Junior Mints"

I always think of that quote when I think of Junior Mints. :D

_Pm

Junior Mints always remind me of that Seinfeld episode as well...when Kramer fumbled one into the patient:D