ifics

This is NOT how Saturday is supposed to look =-/

Looks very similar to where I'm at in South Carolina. No matter, my rig is in Arizona anyway... :S
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Hey Blake

Yeah it sure looks yucky out. I got to work this weekend briefing pilots about it. I had one Kingair pilot call last night for a briefing to Kerville. I told him how yucky it was going to be and he was happy. Seems his party were goin deer huntin and they love this kind of weather. Well I hope it's better next weekend as I have Sunday off.

Chris
Skydive Houston

I envy you.

Really, I do.

Here it's a bit chilly, but there is just a light breeze and bright blue clear skies. In short, it's perfect north woods skydiving weather.

...Gonna bite my tongue, for NOW...

It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Whats up Blake? Its sucks on the south side also....No jumping this weekend. Did you ever find a PC-330? I was cruising the classifieds last night and saw one on the DZ.com classifieds. Later -Matt

You dont't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when.......You can only decide how you're going to live........NOW.
-BASE 1605 Night BASE 227

Get up early to go jump and CRAP is what I see.. Now I'm stuck with yard work...>:(

Yeah, here in So. Cal. too. Kinda nice to do yard work, though. Since I haven't been home during daylight hours for quite awhile (since Nationals actually) my yard really needed attention.

Oh, and the sleeping in thing was very nice, too. :)
ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Oh good, Lori. Glad to hear it cuz I was kicking myself that I got up and saw rain and went back to bed instead of heading to the DZ figuring it would clear up later, but it did clear up later, at least at my house, don't know about the DZ. But here's always tomorrow :)

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller