skymama

Need some prayers please

We just found out today that my 20 month old nephew, Ryan, needs brain surgery. He lives here to town near me and he is one of the cutest and sweetest babies around. He's always been a typically active boy until two weeks ago when he started having seizures. They found out that he has lesions on his brain and one of them hemmoraged. If it bleeds and hemmorages again before they are able to schedule his operation, the doctor said he could die.

The good news is that the lesion in in the frontal lobe which is apparently easier to operate on and he should have a good recovery. We just need some prayers that nothing happens between now and the surgery, which they are trying to schedule in 1-2 weeks.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You'd think they wouldn't want to wait another 1-2 weeks for this given what could happen if another one ruptures.

They're doing their best. There is a lot of special equipment needed, especially for such a little guy, and I guess we have to wait our turn behind the operations that are already scheduled. I don't really know.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I will light my special candle and say a word for him. I'm terribly sorry to hear this. Hopefully you will get your cute little butt out to the DZ to wish Chuckie Blue and Katie off to the Keys for their wedding.

DZ Tonight=6:30-7:30 be there or be square:)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Thanks, you all are so sweet. He's been at work with me for the past week and will be until his operation. We were just wrestling, he's fascinated with my hair and loves to tackle me from behind and pull on it. It's hard to believe there's anything wrong with him.

Ugh, i wrote out a long thought out reply, but got a proxy error and lost my post. >:(

Anyhoo, i'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

Happened to me too, maybe the third time is the charm.

Many prayers, hugs, and vibes being sent to Ryan, his family and friends.

Jan

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.