RoysPlayThing

What Is SEXY?

So I've had sexy on the mind... Well, of course you all know thats nothing new... But What is "sexy" to you, in regards to someone of the opposite sex as their inner self? Not their looks, but what makes them sexy on the inside?

I find that men who ooze confidence & can still ravish their woman with romance is very sexy. I also find strength and morals to be quite high on the scale. :)
What do you find sexy? And what do you think is sexy about you? :)
Feel free not to answer, if you just don't know. :D

Confidence and intelligence, but without being a self-righteous bitch. That is very very sexy. Nevermind kindness and compasion, that's very sexy as well.

I don't know what makes me sexy, you'd have to ask Morgan. Apparently she found something that does, but I'm still baffled.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I don't know what makes me sexy, you'd have to ask Morgan. Apparently she found something that does, but I'm still baffled.

So are the rest of us.:S:P:D

I think confidence is sexy. I also find happiness in one's self to be sexy.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Confidence and intelligence, but without being a self-righteous bitch.

Gotta agree with dave here. My Mom said it best when she met my wife then girlfriend, she said she liked Amy, but it was different then all my other girlfriends since the all felt they had to win over my Mom or acted like they had something to prove, Amy on the other had was more along the lines of, I am a RN, college grad, love your son take it or leave it. And I love her for it, she doen't need to prove anything to anybody, hence confidence

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

Black leather boots - usually knee or higher - known as Fuck Me Boots - hance the FMB. Think Pretty Woman.

Ah! I see now... I have FMP's (fuck me pants) But I haven't worn them in a while... must wear them soon. ;)B|

I find his butt sexy...:)...

Oh, and his chin...:ph34r:...I like to poke at both of them...butt for some reason he doesn't like it when I poke at his chin...:D...

Oooooooooooooooooooh...now I need to go to the horny thread...excuse me...>:(...

~R+R:)...Yeah, he's funny and got all that other good stuff too...B|...Right now, all I want, is some booty...:ph34r:...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

hmm. usually I dont post in these threads b/c they're so vague BUT...
as for me ,I havent felt "Sexy" ina long time. too much lunacy going on in my life.

as for what i find sexy, of course I find "her" sexy:D

what I like most is after we are wrsetling around and laughing with(and sometimes at) each other I like the moment when our eyes meet and the world falls away.
I like hearing her laugh, not the standard chuckle that she gives everyone, but a REAL LAUGH. there's something in that that makes me remember why I am alive.

I like that she can get her way without being a bitch. there's a huge difference in confidence and bitchy.

I like that she is a tomboy. she and I go hiking and climbing alot. and even though she doesnt like the cold, she's willing to try snow boarding

I like that she is happy, even with all the BS in our personal lives she and I can still brush all of that away and be with each other and its not alwyas about sex. I mean we can just BE...together...and enjoy it.
sexy is the way she doesn't realize that almost every guy she meets is trying to hook up with her ( Really!! she's beautiful).When She is a few steps in front of me walking through a crowd its funny to see all the ogling she gets. LOL

she is and always will be sexy to me. there are a bunch of reasons but Ill be here forever explaining them so, Im gonna go now:ph34r::ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

Really knows how to laugh, at herself, at me, at life.

When we both get into a laughing fit and cannot get out of it.

Eyes connecting is very sexy.

Presenting herself with enormous class is extremely sexy.

Intelligence and self confidence.

A certain smile, followed by that certain look.B|

Dude, well put. Being truly sexy blurs a lot of lines that fall over into things that are not purely sexual.

Confidence is a huge attraction, as well as knowing that her turn is turning you on.

Acceptance is huge. While not necessarily sexy, the feeling that you are totally accepted and appreciated is the foundation that any earth moving emotion is built on. When that is in place, you get those moments, where a 60 second kiss light crap in the room on fire, and going to bed early vanishes, and your body seems to weld themselves together. Then afterwards you tangle up in a big knot and talk about random stuff, food, jumping, etc. That is the best feeling in the world.
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

I agree.

I intentionally left out the part about sex because that is the result of the feeling I get.

the cause is so much more important then mere sex.

and what I mean by that is sex is sex when the rest isn't there. when you add the list of things then sex is, well it's out of this fucking world!
My photos

My Videos

Rock on, man. That is the thing that so many people seem to miss. Sex in and off itself is not very sexy, in my opinion, paradoxical though that is. It is the feeling that leads up to it, and the feeling afterwards. The moments that let you 'become one' rather than fuck. Those are the moments that make you feel connected and attracted, wether it is sexual or just cuddled up watching a movie, or out chasing a sunset on the harley.

It is that foundation that lets you just exchange glances and grin, because you know that at that very moment everything is in the right place. That totally extends beyond sexy, but I don't think I ever want sexy again without that feeling.
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

What do you find sexy?

Talent and Drive. When I meet a girl who is ubber talented at something...I find it REAL sexy. Especially if it's something like climbing or snowboarding.

And also a girl who just is driven to make herself better at what she does, its hot.

Oh...and of course...meeting a girl who is REAL smart and at the same time NOT socially awkward it's hot.
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

What do you find sexy?

For me, it's all about the glow. The glow is that seemingly rare state when a woman is happy, healthy, fit, and open to everything. The glow is a warm flame, and when pointed in my direction, is completely irresistable. I'm a sucker for the glow.

Sexy is soft, smooth, and curvy. I'm the opposite, and I don't see why women like it. I'm surprised that all women aren't gay.