Rebecca

And the rain rain rain came down down down

and washed away Pooh's supper...

It's been raining damn near non-stop for the past few days in Houston. Anyone in H-town flooded yet? I don't know how much more the water table can take - in fact our group's admin just came by and said the first flood alarm is going off, and if the second goes, we have to evacuate.

I'm a bit torn by this. I have a lot of work I need to do, but the thought of going home and snuggling up in this thunderstorm is also appealing... then again, I HATE driving in this kind of weather...

How's the rest of the world today? :)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I just checked out the local doppler radar, and I'm pretty much surrounded by red, with more coming.

This is exactly why I'm thinking about buying an SUV, despite the fact that I think there are way too many big-ass gas-guzzling vehicles on the road. I'm terrified of driving in heavy rain with huge puddles of water - little Saturns don't handle deep water well. I've been in up to my headlamps before, during the first Houston flooding I experienced, and it just scared me.

I wish I had a Hummer with amphibious capabilities or a monster truck, just for today. [:/]

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

How's the rest of the world today? :)

Do you really want to hear what it's like in Arizona right now?
:D:D:D:D

Actually yes! It wouldn't upset me that elsewhere, others are enjoying dry, beautiful weather with no tornados or floods in sight! Please do tell! B|

It's no better over here in San Antonio. I could kayak on my street right now in front of my office.:D Hmm, actually that sounds like more fun that what i should be doing. Later.;):D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

It's no better over here in San Antonio. I could kayak on my street right now in front of my office.:D Hmm, actually that sounds like more fun that what i should be doing. Later.;):D

What should you be doing??
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

What should you be doing??

Duh, working.:P:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Well, now it's stopped. I think it knows. Had it rained juust a bit more, the second alarm would have sounded and we could have all gone home for an unexpected day off. So, naturally, the weather is settling down... :S

And I was already daydreaming about the lovely nap I would have taken...

I just got back from class riding my motorcycle there and back. Talk about WET. Even with good rain gear I'm soaked.

I'm running the rest of my errands today in my truck. I could give a shit about the rain in that thing, as long as the water isn't more then a couple feet deep and it isn't high-speed rushing water, I have no worries.

You're right, it is VERY nice in bad weather to have a large truck. I wouldn't go so far as to say a SUV, since most SUVs aren't good for anything besides soccer practice runs with the kids. You want something that is can actually be off-roaded, has the ground clearance, the gearing and power. Then again, I just flat out don't like most all SUVs, so that's just my opinion.:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Been pumping the over flow out of the pool
for days now!

Non~Fu*king stop RAIN!>:(

And NOW tornado warnings till mid afternoon...[:/]

And the kids are off all week for T-Day!:S

I'm starting to understand why guppies...
EAT their young!:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Barcelona Spain is sunny sunny sunny not to warm only about 65ºF

I love it when you call my name. :P

Didn't you have a song written about you "Sunny la la la la la "
shit can't remember how it goes
Barry Manilow I think:D:D

Gone fishing

Been pumping the over flow out of the pool
for days now!

Non~Fu*king stop RAIN!>:(

And NOW tornado warnings till mid afternoon...[:/]

And the kids are off all week for T-Day!:S

I'm starting to understand why guppies...
EAT their young!:ph34r:

And we're now getting most of the heavy rain today in Birmingham! [:/] That's 3 days straight of rain... Thank God the leak in my roof is over the screened patio with a concrete floor!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Chica, you should see it now - better yet, hear it. We've got ice or hail in some super winds pummeling the windows and coming down hard as a mofo. Even if they evacuate us now, I don't want to drive in this shit.

And tomorrow's supposed to be worse. Joy. :|