Darius11

What is your favorite animal and why?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mine is a koala . . . they're just so cute. Not cuddly, because they'll claw your eyes out, but cute.

Don't forget about the huge fangs and venomous bite too.

lol. Yeah, it's amazing how many cute and cuddly-wuddly wittle animawls like to maim or kill you...

For example, the human female....

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Hey buddy -

Her Name is Ginny - Hybrid Conure - (Blue Crown/Nanday) - she has a reasonable size vocabulary - can also mimick sniffling/sneezing/kissing. She's a sweetheart....will be six years old this year.

I have her brother, C.B, who is five years older than she is......who pratically can do everything she does......except he can mimick sqealing tires...he also yells "hello" everytime the phone rings.

I also have a male grey Cockatiel and a male Pied Cockatiel. Their names are Ren & Stimpy....stimpy loves to whistle and dance.

Also, I have a male Quaker Parrot "Dusty" who can curse just a little - decent vocabulary - loves to dance.

Last but not least - a Peach-faced Love Bird "Tuny" short for "Loonie Tunes". Sweet bird who loves to share what you are eating and drink whatever you drink........but I don't let him drink alcohol lol. He loves to take baths in the sink and ride the ceiling fan - manually operated of course lol.

Yes, birds are extremely intelligent and can, for the most part, experience the wide range of emotions we experience........did you know that you can make a bird blush?

All my birds were hand fed and trained..........very affectionate and do get pissed if you don't spend the time "they" think is neccesary with them. Much of their vocabulary is event assocated is is cool....when they want up in the morning they are yelling "Good Morning!"......when they want to be covered at night to "go to bed" they yell "Nite-Nite - Go Nite - Nite!".......if they want a kiss they say" Give me Kiss!"..........etc.

Understand, mine love pasta also.....included with their diets are rice, veggies, fruit, nuts, etc.

The human. The human is a great creature. It's got more personality than a dog, more intelligence than a dolphin, and the female of the species is, well, a wonderful thing!

I'll agree with the last part but the rest is hogwash.:P

There are some exceptions, but I have found that dogs generally have more and better personalities.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Mine

Hawk- Been in love with hawks ever since I was a kid and I saw one they rock. They are so beautiful and fast. They have a look that demands respect.
I would love to have one as a pet some day I love birds.

Having one as a "pet" would kinda take away some of that respect you had for it eh?
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

Tigers.

absolutely

a significant (but unfortunately ultimately ineffective) portion of my income goes here

the majority of the human population i have little use or sympathy for, most refuse to accept basic responsibility or even recognize that their actions have consequences to more than just the simple life paths they never raise their heads above.

the sad fact is that a child born today will never have the chance to see a tiger in the wild...and until you hear the sub vocal growl of warning in an open field with no bars between you and what is arguably natures most beautiful predator, you will never meet the shivering monkey that modern man has tried to pretend he isnt anymore...

most people will never see how much reality they’ve lost without ever knowing it existed..….

Pet would be dogs. Cant beat them IMO. Cats are cool too. After a day of jumping coming home and relaxing with my dog is perfect for me. She's so mellow and chill. Well a 125lb Akita I think I would be mellow and chill too.

Land animal would be Tigers or all big cats. So beautiful and majestic. Pisses me off what we are doing to their habitat and how some people keep them as pets. Bastards.

Ocean. Dolphins. If I could only swim as fast as them. Damn that would be fun.