Pilotmonkey

Think you look good naked?!

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where is Pilotmonkey? He started this flaming thread and he has not posted 1 pic...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He did, but he took it away.

i still miss some pics girls:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

dude i cant find out if your my allied or not..
i dont want your butt pics,lucky enough i didnt see them.,but on the other hand you asked Ella to visit DK,dont confuce me;):D:ph34r:

What??? What happened? :o He invited me to go to DK for you? :S What just happened here? Confused....:|
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

The reasons Ella will probably never jump nude:
1.) I hate the cold, PA is always cold. >:(come to Switz (or Denmark) Ok, isn't it colder even in those places? B|
2.) I get strap burns with my jumpsuit on and everything adjusted and checked carefully. WTH is going to happen without that protection and just my rig? (even w/o the heavy student rig I currently have to wear) :o change your jumpsuit I thought the object was not to have me wear one!:S
3.) My girls like support, at least the support of a bikini or support bra, that kind of action can't be good for them w/o it. :$you can get someone to support them lmao-ok, that was funny :D
4.) I don't need a lot of people to see me naked. It's more fun to please and shock a few selective individuals. ;)no need to jump from a Twin Otter, a C172 can do the trick still too many for me :$
6.) If some other jumper I know were to see me and actually get aroused or something I would probably piss myself laughing and that would just be bad for the plane. :Dthey wouldn't... skydivers are concentrated on their jump and are never distracted by what happens in the plane bwwaaahhhhaaaahhhaaaa- yeah I believe that!!! Whatever... you going to try to sell me the goldengate bridge along with that story?? :S

Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

What??? What happened?

yeah but he also surgested that you girls could send me pics of his ass which i dont like;):D:ph34r:

What just happened here? Confused....

i know,post some skin and ill explain:P(or if your shy mail it:P)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

HEY! I have been holding out on some of these pics due to the-as expected male participation. Would be nice for something atleast some kind of co-ed slant here. .. I just dont know why it is that ladies seem to be so shy when it comes to nakedness on the internet-is it REALLY that bad to post- Faber,man you have led quite a persuasive battle, and yet, NO WOMEN posting. Shamefull. I was sorta hoping for some baddass uninhibited nekkidness from AT LEAST ONE woman. AT LEAST ONE. Props to you Faber. Lets see some chicks! uh/....please? With sugar on top?

Thinkin about chainsaws.......

That was so brave of you. To show my apprectiation I will post a real picture of me. I had to get the lighting just right... ;)