pop

Do you drink alcohol?

Heavily? In large quanities? Do you ever mix it with Tequila. Patron? Do you drink watered down beers like Bud Ligh, Coors Light...anything Light? Do you ever swear that you will never drink again and ten minutes later grab another dirnk? Do you have a rpoblem with dirnking? Do you think you can outdrink anyone? Do you have unprotected sex when drunk. In the shower? Do you drink during lunch at work? Do you ever complain that your drink is weak? Well?
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

WELL .. Drinking it seems to work far better than taking an alcohol bath and hoping for osmosis.

I prefer good wine..... AFTERSHOCK and Goldschlager. Although some GOOOD margaritas can hit the spot and VODKA jelloshots seem to work well too. About the only time I drink to excess is at PAR TAYs at boogies...at home on a normal day.. nada... or if I go out to din din perhaps a glss of wine with din din..

Often
with Tequila/rum/vodka
nothing light, only dark
swear that I'll never drink again - unprotected sex
drink during lunch at work - see Vegas trip
drink is weak - often

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Heavily? In large quanities? Do you ever mix it with Tequila. Patron?

Sometimes.

Do you drink watered down beers like Bud Ligh, Coors Light...

Hell no.

...anything Light?

Amstell

Do you ever swear that you will never drink again and ten minutes later grab another dirnk? Do you have a rpoblem with dirnking? Do you think you can outdrink anyone? Do you have unprotected sex when drunk. In the shower?

No

Do you drink during lunch at work?

Did today...now drinking an end of the day beer at work as well.

Do you ever complain that your drink is weak?

Yes.

Well?

No, I usually request top shelf.

Chours of "One for the Road"
Sung by the Jolly Rogers

I’ll have one whiskey, one porter, one rye

And bring me some cider I’ll give that a try

Bring me two rums, one buttered one cold

And bring me a scotch at least 7 years old

Then bring on the wine I’ll start with the Port

And wash it all down with a beer of some sort

The brandy and sherry some grog and some ale

Some old mountain dew and a good howlin’ gale

Mead, stout, vermouth and gin

Vodka, bourbon, and a sly grin

Moonshine, tequila, cognac and schnapps

Some old sour mash and two belly flops

Goldwasser, ouzo, white lightning, green toad

Absinthe, sombuca, and one for the road!

p.s. check out their cd (amusing group)
http://www.chivalry.com/jollyrogers/Lyrics%20page.htm

Heavily? When Im Drunk.. In large quanities? When Im trashed... Do you ever mix it with Tequila. Patron? I don't remember... Do you drink watered down beers like Bud Ligh, Coors Light...anything Light? Sure, Although I try to watch my fallrate.... Do you ever swear that you will never drink again and ten minutes later grab another dirnk? I prolly did.... Do you have a problem with dirnking? Only when Im drunk.... Do you think you can outdrink anyone? I know I can.... Do you have unprotected sex when drunk?..Maybe...In the shower?.. Sounds good... Do you drink during lunch at work?Finally a No.... Do you ever complain that your drink is weak?I just add more..complaining sucks... Fun lets do another one..haha!

If life gives you lemons then make lemonade, if not then go thirsty and keep on truckin'

Heavily? Yes
In large quanities? Yes
Do you ever mix it with Tequila. Last I checked, tequila is alcohol, but in any case, yes
Patron? Patron is better straight
Do you drink watered down beers like Bud Ligh, Coors Light...anything Light? Only if forced to (i.e. when someone buys beer at the DZ)
Do you ever swear that you will never drink again and ten minutes later grab another dirnk? No
Do you have a rpoblem with dirnking? No
Do you think you can outdrink anyone? Anyone? yes, Everyone? no
Do you have unprotected sex when drunk. Yes
In the shower? Yes
Do you drink during lunch at work? Yes
Do you ever complain that your drink is weak? Yes
Well? What?
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

No...I jsut want everyone to get drunk tonite and have lots of memorable sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't that defy the purpose of getting drunk in the first place? So you don't remember having sex with... well, you know who!:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

No...I jsut want everyone to get drunk tonite and have lots of memorable sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------

Well, might as well stay home I guess:P

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Tonight no...tomorrow....oh yea baby it is on!

SDC Xmas party, and I just picked up my bottle of Don Julio for the evening B|
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Do you drink alcohol? Yes, but it really depends on the parties and/or what I am doing. I drink socially about once a month or less.
Heavily? No, I can't. I only weigh 95lbs
In large quanities? No, I can't. I only weigh 95lbs
Do you ever mix it with Tequila. Patron? Ummm...
Do you drink watered down beers like Bud Ligh, Coors Light...anything Light? Sounds gross. No.
Do you ever swear that you will never drink again and ten minutes later grab another dirnk? No, I don't swear that I will never do ANYTHING again. I don't exactly drink excessively, anyway. Besides, I have no regrets. Live life to the fullest!
Do you have a rpoblem with dirnking? Not at all.
Do you think you can outdrink anyone? No, I can't. I only weigh 95lbs
Do you have unprotected sex when drunk. No...unless it's with my boyfriend...lol.
In the shower? Yes, but my boyfriend and myself don't have to be drunk for that to occur.
Do you drink during lunch at work? No, I can't. I only weigh 95lbs. (One drink = Drunk Rosa)
Do you ever complain that your drink is weak? Well? Not really...I am a lightweight. I like to drink vodka (martinis, in particular), so it's usually not too weak for me.