skytash

What can you do with two lighters you can't do with one?

The other day a kind security guy at the airport asked me give him one of the lighters I had in my carry-on bag. Apparently you are allowed to take one on board, but not two.

I've been racking my brains about this, and thought people here could help. What damage can be done by two lighters that can't be done with one?????

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

The govt is running things. You know damn well it isn't gonna make sense. :D I laughed my ass off when I saw some TSA clown actually running his fingers through this ANCIENT old lady's, in a wheel chair, hair. I understand that they are looking for stuff that might be carried on UNINTENTIONALLY by people.....but...come on......:S:D They do keep a LOT of dangerous items off planes though.

so you are not allowed knives on a plane but you are allowed a lighter and smokes.
A smoke filter is made with fibreglass.....if you burn the end of a filter and press it togethor, it will melt togethor, sharpen this by keep doing it. or do three togethor.....you got a sharp blade.....

terrorist traing camp:P

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

you got a sharp blade.....

There are HUNDREDS if not thousands of objects already on or part of the interior of a plane that can be used as weapons. You don't even need to bring anything with you. However, somebody had to come up with rules.......some of them don't make a lot of sense to me but......

well if i was allowed to make a rule it would be a rule that would bring peace to the aircraft, and peace to any person there that was on board as a terrorist. Everything would be fine....

Rule number 1; air hostess must be naked at all times:)

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Hi Tash

Who knows:S Carry two lighters on your next flight and see what happens:) Give them the empty one if they get you again.

Would you let me on a airplane:) The nice folks at Z-hills wanted to color my long hair :( before I left :SNo thanks would like to fly home.:P

Merry Christmas:)
R.I.P.

A coworker of mine just went to Amsterdam for a week. He told us last night that in his jacket pocket, when he got back, he realized that he had a box cutter. It had been there the whole time...4 security checks. But god forbid you'd carry on 2 lighters...

:S

-S

you got a sharp blade.....

There are HUNDREDS if not thousands of objects already on or part of the interior of a plane that can be used as weapons. You don't even need to bring anything with you. However, somebody had to come up with rules.......some of them don't make a lot of sense to me but......

Forget all that. Go to the airport...go through security....go to a restaurant...order a steak...slip the knife in you pocket.

It's fucking ridiculous.

you got a sharp blade.

which reminds me.. in vienna, after all that terror-talk, they would not even let you take a paper nail-file through the security-check - yet between the security check & the plane-boarding area there was that restaurant where you could order a steak & take the steak knife with you without any problem :o

Chronistin
(Home @ http://www.fallschirmspringer.net/)

you got a sharp blade.

which reminds me.. in vienna, after all that terror-talk, they would not even let you take a paper nail-file through the security-check - yet between the security check & the plane-boarding area there was that restaurant where you could order a steak & take the steak knife with you without any problem :o

Now you did it. Extra charge because the waiter has to cut your steak at all airports, and you have to eat it with a spoon.

R.I.P.

Mr. Plummer,
Cut you or Kill you? There's the debate.... I recently graduated a Princeton grad from Combat Control School. Mr. X was a great student...very focused...and a great swimmer (holds the 1500m record) two brothers were lawyers but he elected to serve in Special Operations...a good man who I hope will do great things for our country....

Tim T.

Mr. Plummer,
Cut you or Kill you? There's the debate....

my guess would be they've already made up their mind that their
going to kill me... so I'd just resort to process of elimination in
such a case :) ...

btw - Im from Princeton, in the military also... what his name?

......ahhh Mr. X , nevermind, I understand... thats cool though
Im sure he is capable...

"'Someday is not a day in my week'"