PhillyKev

I will match donations to the Red Cross International Relief Fund.

Ok...I'm upping the offer to get things moving. Hot sky chicks who donate in any amount may use me as their sexual plaything for the number of hours equalling the dollars they donate.

Donations should start pouring in now!!!! ;)

Edit....congratulations, Lew! You're the first recipient of this added bonus! Although, I think you may break me ;)

Ok...I'm upping the offer to get things moving. Hot sky chicks who donate in any amount may use me as their sexual plaything for the number of hours equalling the dollars they donate.

Does that include airfare for us to come visit you?

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Kate, thanks for the information. I know that it's reliable since you have been in contact with these people after having spent time in Thailand. I'll be sure to get a check off to them, since they will not get as much coverage as the Red Cross.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I, along with my family, always donate cash through a non-profit organization that my family helps to run because we know where our money will go. However, due to Phillykev's act of selflessness and generosity, I have also donated a little tiny bit to the Red Cross for him to match. We should all want for him to meet his goal.

Edited: Akarunway, your concerns may be valid for you, but maybe we should just think positive thoughts on this and let it go.
----------------------------------------------------------------- I'm gonna help somehow. I guess I'm just getting cynical in my old age. Like someone else said "more Bang for the Buck" is more to my liking. If I could I'd go help PERSONALLY in a heartbeat
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Thanks Mar
Another cool thing is that the missionary in Thailand, Loren Hollingsworth, is an active skydiver who participated in the mass jump over Bangkok last January! Even closer to our hearts and homes...

Thank you to PhillyKev for starting this great thread and for matching the contributions. The more that is given the better--no matter who the organization is.

blues
kate

$740 + $740. And the last several happen to be from hot sky chicks! So I guess the offer worked. To show my dedication to making the goal, I'm bumping it up to make it 2 hours per dollar donated :)

Man, Kev, you're gonna be paying this one back all year to all of us....;)

Addie

Donations should start pouring in now!!!! ;)

Edit....congratulations, Lew! You're the first recipient of this added bonus! Although, I think you may break me ;)

nice try.

And I don't break people. Unless they're mean.
peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

$740 + $740. And the last several happen to be from hot sky chicks! So I guess the offer worked. To show my dedication to making the goal, I'm bumping it up to make it 2 hours per dollar donated :)

Is this all the skychicks at once with you or do each of us get you separately? Also, what if we're not hot but just kinda cute?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

We'll make it ladies choice if you happen to have a preferred teammate in mind. And as far as cuties vs. hotties. I'll give the cuties double time, kind of like a pity thing. ;)

Sweet! I can think of a few good "teammates". ;)

You need to set up a calendar now so we can fill in our time slots.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)