PhillyKev

I will match donations to the Red Cross International Relief Fund.

This thread is killing me!

Imagine what it's going to do to me!

Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much....

Who else has that scene from "Private Benjamin" running through their head? "He came, then he left" :D:D:P;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Ok guys....looks like we hit $810. Gotta get going soon, but feel free to keep the donations going. I have to admit, I was a little deceitful in an effort to generate more donations. I already gave the grand before I posted this thread. But I knew you guys would come through.

I will continue to offer the PhillyKev fun ride special to the hot (and cute) sky chicks :)
Thanks, everyone. This is the worst tragedy (I hope) that we will ever see in our lifetimes. We're very fortunate, lets help the truly unfortunate millions of people who did nothing but go about their day before their homes and families were taken away from them.

There are going to be a lot of people in drastic need for a long time. But we all made a difference today.

And the last several happen to be from hot sky chicks! So I guess the offer worked. To show my dedication to making the goal, I'm bumping it up to make it 2 hours per dollar donated :)

I made my gift in Peppermint's name, so that she can take advantage of this part of the offer. :-)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I have to admit, I was a little deceitful in an effort to generate more donations. I already gave the grand before I posted this thread. But I knew you guys would come through.

I will continue to offer the PhillyKev fun ride special to the hot (and cute) sky chicks :)

I guess you'll just have to up the offer to 3 hours per dollar to make up for the deceit.

sigh well....ok then. Guess I'd better stop filtering my spam so I can see where I can get the cheap V1AgaRa.

Edit....amusing sidenote. After making the donation my CC company fraud division called to see if it was legit. I asked her if the name on the card was Robin Hood. Who the hell steals credit card info to give money to charity?

And the last several happen to be from hot sky chicks! So I guess the offer worked. To show my dedication to making the goal, I'm bumping it up to make it 2 hours per dollar donated :)

I made my gift in Peppermint's name, so that she can take advantage of this part of the offer. :-)

Blues,
Dave

Great idea. I don't itemize so I'll put my contribution in any girl's name that wants to spend some quailty time with Kev. (I will need pictures for my files).

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Edit....amusing sidenote. After making the donation my CC company fraud division called to see if it was legit. I asked her if the name on the card was Robin Hood. Who the hell steals credit card info to give money to charity?

ha ha
thanks alot,you did a great job.:)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Just got back on line and had two more PM's putting us over the $1000 mark. So that's more than $2000 from dz.com. Thanks again, everybody!

Later in case your still able to type can you tell us about how many hours hours of sex you got:P

Don't need names or pics:)

You deserve it. Skybabes Wear this guy out:P

From a blog in Sri-Lanka.

# I'm standing on the Galle road in Aluthgama and looking at 5 ton trawlers tossed onto the road. Scary shit.

# Found 5 of my friends, 2 dead. Of the 5, 4 are back in Colombo. The last one is stranded because of a broken bridge. Broken his leg. But he's alive. Made...

# ..contact. He got swept away but swam ashore. Said he's been burying people all day. Just dragging them off the beach and digging holes with his hands. Go..

#..ing with gear to get him tommorrow morning. He sounded disturbed. Guess grave digging does that to you.

The looting and the fact that some people are taking advantage of this situation.. is that human..? people looting and people hijacking vehicles is one of the biggest problems faced by the relief workers.. due to this, roads have been closed, curfew has been imposed after dark and people are just scared to tread there.. one of the main causes for this is the fact that due to the wave the prisons have been damaged and highly dangerous criminals have broken free.. not only criminals but some drug abusers too have been taking advantage and pilferring to get their daily dose.. but these aren't the only people taking advantage.. due to the need of food and rations, there is now a high demand for bread etc in Colombo.. some supermakets and even small boutiques in areas have risen the price of bread to Rs40/-.. (usually 15/-)

Before I could turn around everyone on the tracks was screaming. And running. The water had started coming back. It was foaming over the reef. The children managed to run back up onto the tracks. No one was lost there. But the water continued to climb. In about 2 minutes it had reached the level of the railway tracks and was coming over it. We had run about a hundred meters by this time. I continued to rise. I saw an old man standing at his gate, knee deep in water, refusing to move, convinced that the end of the world had come. I spoke to him later. He said he'd lived his whole life there by the beach and that he would rather die there than run. A boy broke away from his mother to run back into the house to get his dog who was apparently afraid of the water. An old lady, crying, was carried out of her house and up the road by her son.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=74&e=1&u=/cmp/20041230/tc_cmp/56700221