learndontdie

Pictures of YOUR face

Glamor shots, my avatars?:ph34r: Stick around, my avatar changes every week;)

Oh and if you find any glamor avatar shots, point them in my direction;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

h and if you find any glamor avatar shots, point them in my direction

Like mine? Taken while drunk outta my mind in the bent prop with Perky and pablito. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Why do so many people have a "glamour shot" picture of their face? Just curious. Is this a singles web site or is this for skydivers? Maybe it's for single skydivers!!!

Hmmm... coming from a person without an avatar at all?

And mine's hardly a glamour shot, I'm just too much of a noob to have any decent photos of me skydiving. Plus, yeah, I'm single. Why shouldn't the photos of me on the internet be decent. Ya never know...
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

What should we put in the picture . . . our butt?

Hey, I think this is an excellent idea! I think we should pick a day, say a week from now, and we should all change our pictures to our butts (or our friends butts, if they look better). :)

I DID get a digital camera for Christmas! I'm dying to try some racy stuff and have no one to send it to. :(
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Why do so many people have a "glamour shot" picture of their face? Just curious. Is this a singles web site or is this for skydivers? Maybe it's for single skydivers!!!

I like it when people post their faces as avatars.. so I know what they look like when I run in to them at a boogie or something.
I dont know what you mean by "glamour shot" though.. unless you mean some artistic photographs.. which I love. I think VanillaSkyGirl has some very artistic and creative shots of herself that she posts as an avatar. Shes a gorgeous and classy lady and she should continue to do so!

My avatar is a pic of me and my good friend Casie before going out in San Antonio one night. We figured we looked pretty good and should take a photo before the drinking began! B|

Hey, if you put that challenge up...beware!

What's the worst that can happen? We all get a good laugh.

But instead of making them our main pictures, perhaps we should make them clickys?

Come on everyone. Take a poll and sign up for when we should do this. It should be a hoot!:P

Do you remember the thong thread where guys started posting pics of themselves in thongs?!

No, unfortunately not. It's only recently that I have been persuaded to participate in the "dark side" of dz.com. Care to find that thread and share with me? I could definitely use a picker upper for my week.

Psssttt....I have a picture of Bolas in a thong! :)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Care to find that thread and share with me?

Sorry sweetie, I'm a bit of a dunce when it comes to computers so I can't do the clickies yet.

Check if Adam Jenner is on tonight...he was the main one that I remember doing it. My damn eyes were bleeding for days after that one. :D

But instead of making them our main pictures, perhaps we should make them clickys?

I vote for the clicky option. I play on dz.com at work (sshhhh!) so a bunch of asses on the screen wouldn't go over well here. :S

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

Is this similar to Atari? I'm dumb. What the hell is an avatar. Probalby savy computer lingo. I understand now about knowing someone's face if you run into them on the ground. That makes sense...I guess...I thought it was "Hey look at how hot my face is! Don't you want to talk to me." Coming from a singles web site...yes I'm trying...it looked the same to me. Jeese, defensive, defensive, aren't we?

Is this similar to Atari? I'm dumb.

Its the thumbnail photo that is the subject of your complaint.
DZ.com is not even close to a singles website.. however its a community of people, a lot of whom know each other quite well and use these forums to keep in touch over long distances.

Nobody is defensive, but you sure are making yourself sound like youre just jealous of pretty people. I like all sorts of avatars... even :ph34r: avatars.. :D