lummy

Let's roll the Odometer Over!!!

[picking up the garbage] You would have thought friends would have stayed around to help...screw it, I'm calling the landfill to do this shit [/picking up the garbage]
Ooo... Nice Giraffe... Why don't you come lay down over here in this soft Savanna ??? That's it.....

Apr 2, 2002, 7:16 AM...100,000 posts

So it has taken only apprx. 6 months to get another 100,000 posts. Yep sir e Bob, looks like the Odometer will roll over again today!:D

i started this thread to see who could guess the date of the 200,000th post. i'm already out, but nathan guessed tomorrow and skybytch guessed saturday. looks like nathan is closest! :S
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

I'll try and do my part......as always

I am waiting for the Cali Crew to wake up so we can discuss some ideas for the Eloy Boogie. I am seeing what I can do to get a Giraffe for the BBQ. No seducing the Giraffe though Clay. We want to eat it.:)

*Whistling innocently*
What????...I always carry a ladder around. Ya know....in case a cat gets stuck in a tree or something.....:D

clay is all about looking out for pussy that needs help! ;):)
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

I am waiting for the Cali Crew to wake up so we can discuss some ideas for the Eloy Boogie.

Hey Nathan! Been up since real early.

Me, Cornholio, and Lummy did a greased safe out of the KingAir during the Byron Boogie. I wanna get B-squared in the middle of that thing standing on the laps of the sitflyers with some hotshot freeflyers footdocked on the shoulders of the sitters. A ton of camera flyers orbiting.

Does giraffe taste like chicken?

Can I go to Arizona now?

I haven't been this anxious about getting to Christmas since I was a kid. And I want it to be over with so I can drive to Eloy and jumpjumpjump.:S

might just try some CREW on that jump with Aggie Dave

Shit yeah! We do that on my DZ, sunset load becomes a CReW load. Talk about fun! And out of a DC-3! I'm going to have to learn some of those old jump songs to sing on the way to altitude!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Help us out here guys. On three.... one.... two.... three... "The clouds will go away, the clouds will go away, the clouds will go away"

Gets up, starts shaking his Booty and doin the Lummy Dance chanting CLouds Clouds Go away, come again some other day

Hell it's scared away most people , it'll work on clouds too, won't it?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1