GQ_jumper

Is it OK to hide Red Bull from your roommates, if you're in a country where its hard to get?? Oh and all your roommates are whuffo's too!!

Red Bull is hard to come by where I'm at and right now I have a case stashed in my room, is that right?!?! Every time it's left out for everyone its gone in less than a day!!
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I'm a Go Fast guy too but they don't have that here so i have to settle for redbull. I'm gonna write go fast tomorrow and see if they'll send me some over here, if i get some of that it'll be hidden and booby trapped!!

oh and before you tell me i should share my Go Fast, keep this in mind, these people talk shit about skydiving!! they think its a gay sport!!
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Go Fast rules! So does new Go Fast Light! Death to Red Bull! >:(

You people haven't tried Bawls ... now that's a drink that'll put some pep in your step. B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Last time I saw him he was a distributer,

:) Hey, I'm not just singing praises for Go Fast! because I have a business interest -it really is the best !

Hows this? I'll send ya a case on me, give your address it goes out the next day!

-But don't hide it let a few of your less enlightened room-mates in on a sample, Then I'll send them all cases... so you won't have to hide yours!;)

--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!

Red Bull is hard to come by where I'm at and right now I have a case stashed in my room, is that right?!?! Every time it's left out for everyone its gone in less than a day!!

Americans sleep soundly in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

How the F&*k do Americans sleep soundly if they're wired up on Red Bull??:D
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

just a note.... that's the LONGEST title to a post i've EVER seen. :P

i loooooooooooooooooove red bull!

you should have seen how long it was before i shortened et!!!
--Dwight D. Eisenhower