skyejumper

Just got punched in the face :(

I was walking back to work from my lunchtime walk and these two men were standing on the sidewalk. Just when I got within a foot or two, the one with his back to me gestured with his hand, and whacked me square in the face. OUCH. B| If I wasn't as tall, I would have had a black eye. Fortunately, he hit my mouth. There was no blood or broken teeth. He felt SOOO bad. He and his friend were apologizing and pretty mortified. I told them not to worry about it.

Things like this happen all the time in freefall. I just never expected to get hit on the ground. No harm, no foul.

Things like this happen all the time in freefall. I just never expected to get hit on the ground. No harm, no foul.

Were you wearing a full face helmet?

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

When I was still at college, some posh southern tw*t strolled past me in his chinos and loafers, running his hand through his stupidly quiffed hair, turned and deliberately spat in my face. If I hadn't been so shocked I would have chased him down the street and "introduced" his teeth to my left boot.

Durham University, in case anyone's thinking of going. It's 80% wanker.

At least the guy who got you apologised...

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"

Well, atleast it was an accident and the guy apologized. I've seen barfights get ugly from less then that done between two people.

Its refreshing when people are actually nice (even when they screw up).

Glad to hear you didn't get a black eye.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Those're fightin' words! Step outside and I'll show you a thing or two about being Irish!!!

Show me the two things please!:P:D:D:)

Bwahahaha!!! Not THOSE two things, you opportunistic scoundrel! :ph34r:

I was talking about jig-dancing and limericks of course!! B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

At least it wasn't a low turn.:|

Considering how few jumps you have, you should refrain from making such statements.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Considering how few jumps you have, you should refrain from making such statements.

you do realize you have fewer jumps than he does?

you should refrain from making such statements......it makes you look stupid.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I never knew there was a jump requirement for jokes!!:P
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Hi Pot? Its the Kettle...you're black dude..."

It sounded to me like Frenchy was just being funny... continuing on with the "incidents forum" theme... where most threads ususally end up with at least one person telling some other person that they don't have enough jumps to be commenting on anything. ;) (Not sure if that's what he meant, but that's the way I read it.)

Edited to say: Of course, it just occurred to me that all of the replies to Frenchy's post continued on with that theme too... so nevermind... :$

Edited to say: Of course, it just occurred to me that all of the replies to Frenchy's post continued on with that theme too... so nevermind...

I am flabbergasted that someone would actually pay attention to my ever enlightning posts!:)As for my jump numbers, some need to remember that these are "Dog" jumps, and should therefore by multiplied by 7 for proper understanding of my breathtaking abilities when testing gravity...;)

I was walking back to work from my lunchtime walk and these two men were standing on the sidewalk. Just when I got within a foot or two, the one with his back to me gestured with his hand, and whacked me square in the face. OUCH. B| If I wasn't as tall, I would have had a black eye. Fortunately, he hit my mouth. There was no blood or broken teeth. He felt SOOO bad. He and his friend were apologizing and pretty mortified. I told them not to worry about it.

looks like he was getting a bit to intense with his dirt dive.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun