DrunkMonkey

Favorite Obscure insult names

when someone dares challenge my insult capability...I'll throw this one at them...usually shuts them up pretty quick...and makes everyone laugh...

Penis Picking, Rectum Rangerin', Anal Avenging, Co&k Suckin', Aids Infested Gutter Slut!!!!

Or just a simple ASS CLOWN works great!!!!

I would have to throw in "Remtard" that one kinda shuts everyone up. ;)

Then there is a variation "Fuktard" translated to Fucking Retard. Works in certain situations.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

My fav at the moment is Fuckwad....

Sounds like the dude from Shrek....King "Farquad" :D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I love that one and that is exactly what I thought about too when I say it. :D

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

i like:

shit lips

cock muff

ras clart bumble clart dick wad (bo'selecta rocks):P

cock master

fuckwit

tard

tithead

manymany more to rude to post
those who do it cant explain it! those who dont, cant understand it!.. if riding in a plane is flying then ridding in a boat is swimming!? experince the eliment get out!!

frenchy r thoses ur skydiving googles in ur pic?

I plan on them to be so very soon. For now, I only use them because they give me super powers!:)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

cum guzzler

fart bubble

ass munch

brown eye

toothless wonder (specifically when someone passes gas and you reply "speak again toothless wonder")

fart monger

cock smoker

dick smack

well... I dont really use them...but sometimes I would like to say a few choice words to people... Im kinda like Meg Ryan in "You've got mail" I always think of the perfect thing to say after the fact, but never at the exact moment I want to say it...

-y

Peenarse

Arse-buttock

Wank biscuit

Toss piece

and a favourite from the days of old, very non-PC but amongst a group of friends it's sometimes the only one that fits...GAYLORD!!!

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"

I heard one once on a movie set, which I believe is too gross to type on an open forum. I will oblige via PM though. I think even GFD would blush at this one...B|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I heard one once on a movie set, which I believe is too gross to type on an open forum. I will oblige via PM though. I think even GFD would blush at this one...B|

You festering vaginal cyst!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

You festering vaginal cyst!

Dude, that's almost the one I heard! Really!:D:D:D

How about, You puss encrusted blood fart. :)