sangiro

Back in Africa

Heya all,

I'm landed back in South Africa yesterday. Thank you to everyone I got to meet on my month through the US, at the Holiday Boogie and the PIA Symposium. I had a great time. Looking forward to seeing you again later this year and meet some new faces. B|

I'm busy digging in here a bit so it may take a while before my internet access is set up but I'll be around as often as I can (at least daily). My apologies in advance it it takes longer for me to get back to you than usual.

Cheers! B|
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Don't worry about getting the internet access.

Just start working on the dropzone.com bbq giraffe boogie:)the place to be.

That sounds like a great idea, except over here we call a bbq a "braai" ;)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Are you talking about getting a group together and coming out here? Would be cool to have you guys Bets!

The idea has been toyed with...and it would be fab!
If only the airfare wasnt so damned expensive!
Then again...everything else is pretty reasonable;)
Right now...its just a bunch of talk.:)

Are you talking about getting a group together and coming out here? Would be cool to have you guys Bets!

The idea has been toyed with...and it would be fab!
If only the airfare wasnt so damned expensive!
Then again...everything else is pretty reasonable;)
Right now...its just a bunch of talk.:)

That kind of talk sounds VERY interesting! After all, many of us LOVE to travel, and where better than to an exotic and far away location...ooooh...ahhh!!! B|

Generally its 10% but everyone has to be departing from and returning to the same airport, using the same carrier.

So let's see, everyone would have to meet at let's say Eloy and have a good time then fly to SA and have a good time, then all fly back to Eloy and again have a good time, then go home. Is that right? What a terrible thing to have to go through.:P

So let's see, everyone would have to meet at let's say Eloy and have a good time then fly to SA and have a good time, then all fly back to Eloy and again have a good time, then go home. Is that right? What a terrible thing to have to go through.

Bwahhhhhhhhhhhh!!
well since you put it THAT way! LMAO!!
B2 is amazed that she never thought of that...damnit!

Back to the little grass hut overlooking the beach? :D Me visiting that part of the world is becoming a distinct possibility. While it looks like there is a decent DZ in Dubai, I'm thinking summer skydiving in 120+ heat would suck. :D Might need to visit Southern Africa instead. ;)

So let's see, everyone would have to meet at let's say Eloy and have a good time then fly to SA and have a good time, then all fly back to Eloy and again have a good time, then go home. Is that right? What a terrible thing to have to go through.

Bwahhhhhhhhhhhh!!
well since you put it THAT way! LMAO!!
B2 is amazed that she never thought of that...damnit!

Now, I know those skyvans made it acrost the pacific and if my geography isn't too rusty the pacific is bigger'n the atlantic...soooooo.....
Scars remind us that the past is real