Superman32

I HATE CANADA

Hmmm $610 in funny money = about $420 USA.

Damn you got a discount!

You don't get a discount here.

As far as your radar detector goes......tough shit.
You should try and tote a handgun into Canada.
You'll do hardtime!

I've hauled potato cannons around in my Saturn. The damned thing stretched form my windshield all the way to my hatchback.

I've got it covered with a towel up front to hide it.
Man Oh Man we had a great time. I imported Texas Size potato cannon technology up there and everyone loved it.

Even the local cops came out to watch the shooting of the spud cannon.!

Don't go away mad....just go away!

This post made me think of a situation that happened a couple of years ago that you all may enjoy. A couple of friends of mine were attending college in Havre Montana and decided to venture North to Medicine Hat Alberta for the weekend. They went and had a good time and a few days later got a citation in the mail from the RCMP along with a photo of their car as they had ran a red light and the intersection had camera patrol. I was working as a Sheriff Deputy at the time and they were wondering if they would have to pay it? I told them that they probably wouldn't come and get them, but if they returned to Alberta and got stopped for anything they would have a warrant out on them. They then took a picture of a check and sent to the RCMP as a joke. A few days later they got another letter with a picture of a set of handcuffs! They then sent real money!

They then took a picture of a check and sent to the RCMP as a joke. A few days later they got another letter with a picture of a set of handcuffs! They then sent real money!

Least they have a good sense of humor :D thats funny.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Is that your idea of an intellegent or humorus statement?
Or are you just upset cause you can't handle real beer and it gives you the runs?

Personally I don't think yanks in general are pricks but you just may qualify as a stupid one if your post is representative of your general attitute.

Please feel free to be insulted by the above.
Watch my video Fat Women
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRWkEky8GoI