Beverly

Chicks in Trucks

Having seen the photo you posted in the wingsuit forum:)
Any man who thinks you are butch needs a slap upside the head

If they think it's your boyfriends too bad, get a personalized plate that says different.

If they are intimidated by you, why would you want them?

Congrats on 1000 jumpsB|

Flock on

I bought my wife a 2004 RAM/Hemi pickup as a Christmas gift.
(4door leather seat, fully loaded/Laremie Ed.)

When I met her she had a BIG Dodge duel pipes, big tires. Half the stuff she did (herself) was illegal mods.
We got married, kid, and she got sick of the VAN.
SHe's beautiful and looks great in a truck. no Butch about it.:)

You have an awesome truck!
I'm all for strong women. They make prove to be great Moms and awesome friends as well.
My son will grow up knowing how to value a woman.

Well i live in Australia and guys here have a big problem with chicks in big cars.

I drive a large landcruiser gxl (V8) one of the biggest 4x4 on our market, and men quite often yell out to me " hey got a big enough car bitch" so i YELL back " Hey got a small enough dick mate?" and that seems to fix em! ;)

go get the truck and stick it up em!

A man who views the world at 50, the same as he did when he was 20, has wasted 30 yrs of his life.

"Muhammad Ali"

Get whatever you feel comfortable with. Screw what other people think. My daughter had to have a truck cuz she thought it was cool. We offered her my 73 mustang, but no, that was an old car and she didn't want it. So we bought her a geo prism, which she promptly totalled, then we bought her an Explorer because we wanted her in something bigger, she got the bug for a truck so we sold the Explorer and bought her the truck she wanted. She thought it was a good idea at the time but now regrets it, only two people can ride in it, the back has drop down seats, but you've gotta be like 100 lbs. to fit in them. We bought her 3 cars and told her she has to buy the next one herself, so though she'd like another vehicle, she can't afford it. So what I'm saying is think it through and get what you want for the reasons you want it and not just cuz it seems cool at the time, cuz you could get stuck with something you may not want in the future.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

Well i live in Australia and guys here have a big problem with chicks in big cars.

I drive a large landcruiser gxl (V8) one of the biggest 4x4 on our market, and men quite often yell out to me " hey got a big enough car bitch" so i YELL back " Hey got a small enough dick mate?" and that seems to fix em! ;)

go get the truck and stick it up em!

Some guys have that compensation issue(their cars) or intimidation issue (with girls vehicles=trucks)
I drive a Black 5cyl. Turbo.....Volvo StationWagon!:DHA!..and I love it! It's quick, safe, and keeps my gear locked up well(even in a rush when unpacked).:)
My wife drive the Big-ass RAM Truck.;)

No cap yet.... Think of getting a truck tent made for the bed though.:)Good way to really test that suspension on a nice summer night:ph34r:

Thank you thank you thank you.
I have decided to get the truck.

Btw, it is a double cab, 2 x4, Ranger 2.5l tdi with canopy, bull bars, tow bars front loader CD player, Air con.

So I have covered the gear getting dusty, wet issue and the passenger issue.
Plus I can blast my favourite music on the long haul to the DZ.

Will post pic when I get it later this week!

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa

A 2-wheel drive ranger? Wanna turn it into a desert pre-runner? B|

Let me introduce you to Fabtech suspension and 4 wheel parts which will help your journey.

Even if you don't feel like added your own flavor to your truck, 4-wheelparts has a lot of usefull gear like HiLift jacks (trust me, even on a stock truck, you want one), tow straps, off-road lights and such. Just browse around to find what you want.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I love my Dodge RAM 3/4 ton 4x4 Diesel truck.

If guys are to frikkin insecure to accept what you want to drive.. dont pay em any attention and move on to the ones that will accept you for you.

Hi amazon

Some of us guy's would need a step ladder to get into your truck:( or how a boost up :).

On second thought forget the boost:), do you carry a step stool for little people:)
Saw one in the parking lot:o the driver had the step stool on the drivers side attached to a rope that was attached to the inside of the truck. I guess once inside the truck the driver would just haul on the rope and drive away.

Hard core big trucker:)
R.I.P.

4 door is the way to go.
We have a son and if she lets me drive it.
I can keep both full sets of gear in the back, safe and sound.
She loves her Infinty sound system, I like the fact that I can take it to WFFC Rantoul:)