windcatcher

where's your picture?

Hey Frenchy,
Are you gonna be at Elsinore this weekend? I'm jumpin on Saturday, maybe Sunday too. If you're gonna be there I might make a batch of chocolate chip cookies for you.

I'm thinking of getting in the tunnel on Friday night if I can, maybe spend the night in Perris, then jump there or at Elsinore. If I don't make it to Elsinore on Saturday, I'll be there on Sunday. Start baking away, I'll start fasting tomorrow...;)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

lainey, cielo, and linny hubba hubba. how come we don't get chicks like this at my dz?!?!

I thinking that the term "hubba, hubba" might be keeping them away :D. BTW, all three of you are absolutely gorgeous...as if you didn't already know ;):)

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

lainey, cielo, and linny hubba hubba. how come we don't get chicks like this at my dz?!?!

I thinking that the term "hubba, hubba" might be keeping them away :D. BTW, all three of you are absolutely gorgeous...as if you didn't already know ;):)

haha isn't "hubba hubba" used to describe a man? i don't know:S

Here's a more recent one of you, Morgan, Turtle, and me:)
Edit to add: Damn it forgot the picture>:(

That was before I gave birth. LOL

Here is the new me . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
oh my freakin a, TURTLESPEED ACTUALLY POSTED A PICTURE???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I think I'm gonna faint, I can't believe it's actually him):P

It's not really.:D

Well, since I only look like half a manatee anymore - I don't seem to mind as much.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well, since I only look like half a manatee anymore - I don't seem to mind as much.

yeah dude, that was the first thought that crossed my mind when I saw your pic: "That guy looks like a manatee"---

sorry, I was more like, Hm, why hasn't he ever posted before? ( at least, I haven't seen a pic before):)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...