mnealtx

DZ.com Weight Loss Thread - Week 5

-.5 pounds since last week. I was at 26.2% body fat December 1st. I'm at 21.8 now. Loss of 4.4% or 7.8 pounds fat. Its all been converted to muscle finally. I'll be happy once it gets to less then 18%.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I lost 0.3 inches around my waist this week.(as i explained before, I'm not using weight, but circumference.)

OK, I guess its been about one month since we started this thing. One month ago my waist was 34.9". Now it is at 33.3". So that is a loss of 1.6" around my waist in one month.

still probably got another 3-4 weeks to go.:S
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to say that this is the first time I've ever tried consciously to lose weight/fat...it's a new experience for me.

I am working out a lot, not really dieting, but just cutting out junk food, soda, and alcohol. I'm losing maybe just over a quarter inch around my waist every week. it seems real slow, but then I look at the Xcel chart & see how it adds up...very interesting... & this thread is really keeping me motivated.

only thing that sux is the no-alcohol part....(well, except during the SuperbowlB|)
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Ok, so I admit to starting a new diet two weeks ago...and have been trying to stick to it and along with a busy schedule, be active and desperately exercise regularly...and have taken off 10 pounds!!!!!!!B|

I have a lot more to lose...but I feel better and I am eating healthier than I have in several years...

Cheers to everyone for doing their best and working hard to be a healthier and happier person!;)

~R+R:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Ya' know...I'm sort of pissed!!!

I have lost 12 lbs. since December 30, 2004. I worked hard and almost starved myself to make "wing loading" at CRW camp this last weekend! And do you know what?

THEY NEVER EVEN FREAKIN' WEIGHED US IN!!!!

But, it's a new day and I'm over it now (thanks for letting me vent here).

Soooo....with that off my chest (think it helped me lose any more weight? :P), it's time for new goals.

My new goal:

I need 12 more lbs. to make what I call an ideal weight/wing loading for CRW. The women's CRW record is scheduled to start on April 20-May 7.

After I get over being sore from the weekend, I'm going to start back to the gym, too. [:/]
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Wow!
Didn't expect to see that this morning! Of course I was so hungover I couldn't eat all day Sunday so it might just be a temporary thing. Down one pound since Friday.

185/174/160

I'm going to skip the last number.

Looks like we have lost a few people. Where is everyone? Good job to those of you sticking to it!

BTW, I was told once by a personal trainer that by increasing your workout from 3 to 5 times a week it benefits your body 3-fold. In other words, you are not even doubling your routine but it's as if you tripled it!

Hey everyone -

Sorry, was hellish busy at work yesterday (22 hour shift B| ) and I didn't get online until back at the room tonight after getting the problem fixed (FINALLY!!!)

I'll update the spreadsheet tomorrow when I get to the office and post the weekly/cumulative numbers.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Ok, as promised

DZ.com weight loss Week 5: -26.6 lbs

DZ.com cumulative weight loss: -136 lbs!!!!

WE ROCK!!! We've lost a whole person's worth of weight! Maybe 2, if we're talking about lil bits like Pocket Paige or BOB.. B|;):P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Didn't get to weigh in until today as someone borrowed the scales. Down 1 to 128. Started really lifting (100 pounds on the leg press, 15 pound curls) again this week too though so I expect it go actually go back up.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.