gmanpilot

Sex, booty call...where do you draw the line?

So this past weekend, I met a couple of girls at a bar and was interested in one of them. She had to leave early because of work in the morning, but she gave me her number before she left. Her friend stayed and needed a ride home later, so I volunteered to take her. It’s all good.

Well, one thing led to another…Budweiser led to Patron, and I ended up shagging the friend at my place for no other reason than proximity and sport. I took her home in the morning, and that was that. I haven’t done anything like that since college; I have absolutely no interest in her whatsoever.

Now, in the light of day, I am actually ashamed of myself. I don’t even know her last name and don’t want to. So I don’t think I’ll be doing that again; I don’t need that shit on my conscience. Anyway, that’s what prompted the poll, …I was curious.

Oh, I intentionally left out the Gman is a wuss and should surrender his guy card option.

A good friend of mine refers to this as Sport Fuckin':D, nothing wrong with that as long as you aren't in another committed relationship or something. I just wouldn't make a habit out of it.;)B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

only problem with sport fucking
you can end up with an unwanted fuck trophy that the court oders you to pay for in monthly instalments for at least 18 years!

Look what i made at work today mom!! Put it on the fridge
http://www.bouda.moonfruit.com

you can end up with an unwanted fuck trophy that the court oders you to pay for in monthly instalments for at least 18 years!

Like in any good sport there is always soem sort of a risk involved :D
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Hmmm, kinda like skydiving where you could do everything right and still fucking die.:S:S

There are risks in everything, you choose what you want to do.;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Well, what I would try to do is drop all regret. Sure, now your chances of actually dating the other girl are pretty much gone, but what can you do about it now? Just learn from it and move on. There are plenty of fish in the sea, birds in the sky, newts in the mud, or whatever other analogy you want me to use.

At least you have a conscience, and nowadays, that's braggable.

Just stay away from the Patron from now on. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Hee heeeeeeeeee!!!!

Dude! Thanks for that thread!! I laughed so hard I nearly peed myself!

Ok, you have to keep in mind I've never had a one night stand. Not because I'm opposed to it--just hasn't happened. But hell, you (hopefully!) didn't molest the poor girl, so she was as willing as you were. And how do you know she didn't feel exactly the same way you did afterward? Maybe she didn't even give you a second thought--not that I'm questioning your performance..

Anyway, it's no big deal. As long as you had fun and found a willing partner ;)!

Ha ha ha ha!! Glad you shared your thoughts..
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Oh my gosh. SPORT FUCKING? Are you guys serious? I am not a prude by far, but the thought of letting any random guy stick it to me is absolutely revolting. Back in my mom's days growing up..they had to worry about getting pregnant. THESE DAYS, you have to worry about dying. My life means to much to me to loose it because of some stupid 1 night mistake...

Now, please...carry on :):D:)

I wonder if she is posting somewhere about this guy she did and and hoping she doesn't hear from him cause all she wanted was some bamboo.;)

But then he could go with that......"She USED me!! I fell victim to this sexual predator disguised as a sweet loving woman!!" :D:D

Hey, it needed to be said. All you guys were thinkin' it. :P

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

My life means to much to me to loose it because of some stupid 1 night mistake...

If it would be a mistake to you, then you definitely are making the best choice for yourself. I see absolutely nothing wrong with people having whatever kind of random sex they want to as long as it's consensual and as long as no one is being deceiving. A one night stand isn't a mistake in everyone else's book.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Dude, you HAVE TO call the other girl and give it a shot. You are a step away from greatness, my friend...>:(:D:P

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

You guys crack me up!!!! :D All this talk about "I want a meaningful relationship, looks aren't what's important, I want her to have a brain, I want to be able to talk to her.... blah, blah, blah."

But the poll shows the real truth... ya'll are just a bunch man HO's!!! :P

(this post is in good fun.... :)

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

You guys crack me up!!!! :D All this talk about "I want a meaningful relationship, looks aren't what's important, I want her to have a brain, I want to be able to talk to her.... blah, blah, blah."

But the poll shows the real truth... ya'll are just a bunch man HO's!!! :P

(this post is in good fun.... :)

And this suprises you how? :S

The Original Cabana Boy!