mnealtx

Roll Call! DZ.com weight loss week 7

G'morning y'all (OK...southern belle moment is over).

I had a BAD week. Not giving whole bunch of excuses, but I've been sick all week and have not exercised and eaten all the wrong things because they were easy.

Shit! +1 (again). That means I'm now 14 away from goal. Definitely going the wrong way here. [:/]

I have to get my rear back on track. I have a Record to make...and I'm not going to let food defeat me!
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Hey all ya'lll (hey Nina if you go southern plurl is all ya'll, isn't it a shame that i'm a northerner and know that... (don't ask, long drunken story)).....

Well, I'm nowhere near my scale as I'm away for the weekend (gotta love good weekends). I also had a bad week, but as of yesterday morning, somehow managed to lose 1 pound. So if we want to go with my thursday morning number -1 :)
everyone have a good healthy eating diet (that means staying away from alcohol.......don't think my next week's numbers are gonna be good).

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Dammit. This week I worked out every day, ate relatively low-cal lunches, had nothing but salads (homemade without fatty "goodies" or dressing) for dinner, and cut my alcohol intake almost in half.

Today, I weigh exactly what I did 2 weeks ago...I'm stuck on 203. >:(

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Hey, y'all (please note the CORRECT spelling, Bubbles! )

Everyone is doing well on this.....don't let no loss or a SMALL gain discourage you...

"Well, I dooo deeclare! I think this gentlemun is defendin' my little 'ol honor."
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

I've been sooo busy I almost forgot to check in.

And I have a pretty funny story too...

If you'll recall last Friday I was most pleasantly surprised to find I had dropped more weight when I was sure I'd be holding for a while.
Well, on Monday I hop on the scale and HOLY COW!!!!!!!!! I lost another 3 pounds!!!!!!! I do feel thinner and all but this is insane! I've never lost this fast before and the best part is I've finally broken 170!!!!!!!!

But if it seems too good to be true.....it probably is....

Suddenly I knew, even without looking and feeling very foolish that I never thought of it or noticed it: the scale had gone out of adjustment! It was starting at 4lbs under 0!

Anyway, gotta run. I'm still down though from...when the scale was correct...

185/173/160

ohhhhh i didnt know this was going on!!!!! i guess im not technically participating in this dz.com weight loss thing, but i HAVE lost 32 lbs over the last 6 weeks or so!!! guess i know where to go to monitor myself now:)
wooohooooo congrats to all of you!!!!! how wonderful!
Oh Canada, merci pour la livraison!

Current Weight: 174.5
Body Fat: 20% or 11% (depending on which setting I use on the Tanita).

This week was bad. I was out of town pretty much all week, and basically did no exercise between last week Thursday and this Friday.

Hopefully, next week will be better. The last 10 pounds are pretty stubborn, for me.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com