Peej

Who's in Paris Hilton's address book?

It was before.. NBC's writers probably stole the idea from the news about this guys hack-job. He had been doing it for over a year when he was finally caught.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Yeah, makes sense. About half of every Law & Order episode I've seen bears striking resemblance to some big news story!!!

Too funny!:D

Actually I think that is one thier quotes to promote the show "Ripped from the Headlines"
Fly it like you stole it!

They were calling the numbers this morning on the radio. The one the was posted as belonging to her mom actually belongs to some random woman in Greece. She said she had been recieving hundreds of calls for the last few days.

Although they confirmed that some of the numbers were actually real.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

i tried most of them from the studio. The majority go to full voice mail boxes or are numbers that no longer exist.

The odd one, like her dads, have a personal greeting which seems right.

MY guess is, its all genuine and everyone just changed their numbers. Would suck to be Paris.. no ones going to give her their number for some time... :D
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

I'm damned sure not giving her mine!:D

Chuck

I wouldn;t give her mine eather..... or atleast not untill I got a camera set up in my room. It was reported on TV last night that the guy bought a 3 Mill house in LA and reportedly made 7 million from video sales.

I can't stand Paris Hilton... but for $7million I can pretent to love her.

JAMES

Well, I dialed Ashlee Simpson's number.

I understand that when you call Ashlee, the voice that answers isn't really hers.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I can't stand Paris Hilton... but for $7million I can pretent to love her.

Can you pretend for $1000?

:P;)

What do you need me to do for $1000? I'm game! :ph34r: Wait I know you... you tell me what you want me to do and then I'll agree to do it.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."