CieloDiosa

check out what i did today !

what's up with this???
are ALL girl pilot good looking?
I think I'm seeing a pattern.
There's a famous instructor out there who is quite something as well. She's in all the "Plane&Pilot" magazines. (I think she flies a 1-800-collect sponsored stunt plane as well)B|

i LOVE talking on the radios

hehehe.. stay away from bob metz..... oh man does he like to complain about how some pilots tell thier whole life history justto let people know they are takingthe active runway.....

where do you jump? i live 30 min from athens in wv, i drive to chesapeake oh(90 min drive). if there's something closer, i'm there....of course i have to get a license first.....or know someone who will fly me to altitude and let me jump out....whichever

I WISH!

im gonna be in TEXAS at a women in aviation conference! (march 9th-13th)
i was thinking about going to skydive dallas for theres, but i'll prolly be at the conference tryin to bum a job:D

I'll take you too the AA 767 / 777 & Rolls Royce RB211 / Trent 800 aircraft and engine overhaul base while your in town if you have the time...

i have a friend who lives in athens, xenia sounds good. have ya ever been to tri state by huntington? they get to do haho(i forgot the civilian term for it) jumps over 3 states. we were on the dz one day when all of a sudden about 30 cutes just came into view. the plane was on the ground and then when they got close, we could tell they were military. it turns out that they missed their dz by about 3 miles. i later joined that unit, then i got out. laters,

Congrats sweety. My sister just finshed up her instrument rating. Working on her commercial now. Funny thing is........I'm still not sure why she is getting it. She's a computer geek by trade........so I have no idea why she wants her commercial. Anyway.......good luck sweetheart and fly safe! ;)