mouth

What to wear..........to the Dublin St Patrick's Boogie this March?

I'm sensing that I need to get you and Turtle together, and we can have a wooden spoon orgy (no splinters). Anyone else wanna play? ;)

Bwahahaha!! Do NOT let Turtle see this - his head'll explode with the visuals!

Actually, bamboo is lighter and less splintery... just FYI... your arm doesn't get tired as quickly... :)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

bamboo is lighter and less splintery

Its also a lot thinner and its roundness doesnt cup any air, making it very sharp.

Yeah, that what I hear. :)

Alledgedly.:ph34r:

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Mmm... wooden spoon spanking...
:$

God, this is hilarious because I had PMed Kel about that! :D

Bwahahaha!! I love to keep conversations like this going and watch the guys get all spun up! >:(

So, what was the PM about? :)

My PM talks have determined that it depends what you like, as it almost always does - spoons, bare hands, whisks, spatulas (Stripes, anyone?), whips, oh it goes on and on and on....

[GREEN]FOREST GREEN or [GREEN]FLOURESCENT GREEN

You must choose, but choose wisely.
....or mix & match!

Flourescent..but that means no bonfire or I'll melt!:D

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .. .still trying to figure out why that's a problem:|
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

[GREEN]FOREST GREEN or [GREEN]FLOURESCENT GREEN

You must choose, but choose wisely.
....or mix & match!

Flourescent..but that means no bonfire or I'll melt!:D

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .. .still trying to figure out why that's a problem:|

:D:Dlemme test it next weekend and I'll letcha know if it's bonfire proof or *poof*:ph34r::ph34r:

My PM talks have determined that it depends what you like, as it almost always does - spoons, bare hands, whisks, spatulas (Stripes, anyone?), whips, oh it goes on and on and on....

All of which, oddly enough, are suitable for use during the forthcoming OrFun initiations.
"What's an OrFun?" You ask?
Come to the Dublin Boogie, you may be the first to spatula one.
.....Hell, you may be one.

P.S. Ladies, if any of you decide to go the liquid latex route, I for one promise not to chastise you should your colors not match. Because that's the kind of guy I am ....straight!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is