divnswoop

Florida sucks!

Let's see, all sorts of boating activities, surf, sun, scuba and of course skydiving! I think you must be hanging out with the wrong people when you are down here!

It's too damn humid to enjoy that stuff in FL. I spent 10 days down in the Keys hiking, snorkelling, etc. There were too many bugs, it was too hot/humid, and I've seen more interesting sea creatures elsewhere.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

It did take me a few years to get used to the weather hear but it is nice to have several drop zones within 2 hours drive and several beaches close by and oh yeah we never have snow and ice
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

She has actually stayed in a tent in the zhills parking lot while playing in the area. She's just hoping that we'll invite her back. ;)

Tent camping is good in the cooler months. Less humidity and fewer bugs. The summer is pretty punishing though.

I grew up in a house in Fl with no a/c and I am a firm believer in it when summer comes.

I love Florida! Tons of things to do...can be outside almost all the time...and when it does rain, it's awesome! B|

I swore I'd stay far away...but I have to agree..Cora...Florida is awesomeB| When there's a rainy/cloudy day..tons to do...I'm never bored here.;) Come back Cora! I miss you....as many of us do...:)

Come back Cora! I miss you....as many of us do...:)

:$ You're so sweet! :$ Thank you. I miss you as well. I'll be there in April so it's not too much longer before I'm around for a visit. ;)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I am sure that there a lots of people that would love to get out there on Thursday since we didn't have a good weekend. I am going to email and call some people to see if they are interested....so, don't think that it will be a problem to get people out.

Looking like it may be a whole day off....my throat is feeling a little scratchy
F LORIDA!

I love rainstorms. B| Very enjoyable for me. Now, I'm not talking the rain storms from hurricanes (I got out of Florida before them). I'm talking the normal rain storms.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

It did take me a few years to get used to the weather hear but it is nice to have several drop zones within 2 hours drive and several beaches close by and oh yeah we never have snow and ice

I've scrapped ice off my car while it was sitting in the parking lot at Sebastian.

I do not want to bash Florida, although I really am happiest living in Southern California myself. I have more than enough sun, surf, beautiful scenery, great DZs, tunnel, etc. etc. etc. at home. Yet, the people that I have met so far from Florida are such lovely people. I really get along quite well with them and have enjoyed visiting Florida for that reason. :)

I love florida too. I can go kayaking in the mangroves, scuba diving in reefs better than what I saw in Cozumel and *dive destinations*, swim with manatees, rays, and huge turtles, throw a rock and hit a turbine DZ, go to the beach at any minute... there's bad weather anywhere you can live. We have a lot less days here that are totally washed out.

Yep, I totally agree.

They ran at least 12 loads out of our DZ Sat. We HAD to wear long pants, and t shirts (it was so dam cold).

In the summer time, it does get SOO hot, u must go to the beach or the lake, or maybe leave the door open on the plane, that really sux.

Then, in the FALL, well, you MUST turn your A/C off and leave the windows open all day and nite, and this just isnt right either. Oh, and well i guess you HAVE too go jump, every weekend too. arrrrrgh

Then comes winter, and it just gets SOOOOO cold. U know I remember ONE day this past December it was 19 when I got up at 6am, and damned if it wasnt 70 by 2pm so, we decided to go jump.

Now, we got spring coming up, and dang it, its gonna be MISERABLE. Mornings will be in the upper 50's to mid 60's and afternoons will be around 80, sooo, i guess I'll HAVE to drag mmyself to the DZ to see What jumping in the spring is all about, I cant imagine it will be much fun.

So since it is SOOOOO awful down here (for skydivin' and everything else) all you folks up north just stay there!!! ;)

And all you Florida people, SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Don't let them know how good we have it, we get enuff of them dam people from up north clogging up our streets as it is.

:P:)
Scott