sunshine

Lolie broke her collarbone

Ok so she hardly ever posts anymore, but i though ya'll might wanna know. Apparently she got drunk (big surprise) and broke her collarbone.

Sending you lotsa hugs and kisses Lolie!! Me misses you!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I'll tell ya the same thing that a guy told me once.

We were sitting on a table at the convention keeping an eye on someone for a friend. The guy had passed out and our friend wanted to make sure that nothing happened to him while he got something to eat.

After about 20 minutes, the guy wakes up and asks who we are, what was going on, etc.

Then he tells me this story.

"I was reading the paper yesterday. This woman was home, in her living room, watching tv, and doing some ironing. The brakes on a truck failed as it was going around the corner. It went right through her wall and hit her."
(he fell off the table)
"Anyway...just minding her own business, being safe, living her quiet life."

"Ya know... if she had been skydiving yesterday, she'd have been alright." :D

Hey that's how I broke my collar bone! I was drunk too!

But I used a creeper & a bungie cord strapped between two trucks on a tennis court. :D

OH yea before sunny kicks my ass.. Get well soon collar bones suck when their broken. :P I know all to well. B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

People do the DAMNDEST things when they are drunk. :D

Yeah, like pissing into the bathroom SINK instead of the toilet!

"why is the damn toilet so high? oh fuck it, ahhhhh"

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Oh Billy, do you need a spanking?? You can post irrelevant comments, but you must also post well wishes for miss Lolie. Don't make me kick your ass boy!! :D

Lolie is the kuhlest!B| what color is her hair these days?
She was awesome my weekend at SDC in Oct 2003 ande again at Eloy....great person to know;)

best wishes for a speedy recovery crazy gurl:P

Disclaimer: she doesn't know of me here on dz.com and wouldn't make the correlation...and wait..didn't she go oversees recently?

Get better soon, Miranda! You need to be healthy so you can teach me how to do this skydiving thing.:)
<<>>
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

Yay - a thread about me! Too bad I have to break a fucking bone to get one, though, eh? :D

Yeah, this is actually my third broken collarbone, so I'm getting to be a pro at it. I just hope it heals fast so I can jump soon. (I know, I know, I need to be patient and let it heal.) It doesn't even really hurt that much, it's just frustrating to not be able to bike and go running and jump and everything. :S

RkyMtnHigh - Of course I remember you, silly girl. Funny you should mention my hair - it's actually going to be a new color tomorrow. Dark dark brown with bright red streaks. And yes, I've been in Denmark since last July. ;)

Thanks for the well-wishes, everyone. :)

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Yay - a thread about me! Too bad I have to break a fucking bone to get one, though, eh?

You really want me to start threads about you for other reasons? Like our late night naked adventures at SDC? :P

Yay - a thread about me! Too bad I have to break a fucking bone to get one, though, eh?

You really want me to start threads about you for other reasons? Like our late night naked adventures at SDC? :P

You two have been naked together? :o:o:)

You two have been naked together?

Does that honestly surprise you??? :D:PB|

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.