Sinkster

Skydivers' Personalities. You ever wonder?! (POLL kinda)

The iNFp is the Prince or Princess of fairytale, the King's Champion or Defender of the Faith, like Sir Galahad or Joan of Arc.... their idealism leaves them feeling even more isolated from the rest of humanity.

Welcome to my hell. Some days I wish I could be a prick. No, really, I do!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I took the 4 question one and it told me ISTJ
The 32 questions came up with ISTP.

The tests are confused :)
I like the 72 questions description, INTJ was pretty flattering.
But i read the other ones and they are all flattering.
The only thing thats certian is im a introvert thinker. No surprises there.
adam

72 Question: ENTP
"Inventors are apt to express interest in finding out about everything they come into contact with"

"They tend to have a perverse sense of humor as well, and enjoy playing devil's advocate. They sometimes confuse, even inadvertently hurt, those who don't understand or accept the concept of argument as a sport."

"Both at work and at home, ENTPs are very fond of "toys"--physical or intellectual, the more sophisticated the better. They tend to tire of these quickly, however, and move on to new ones."

Boy that's me and how.

32 Question: ISTJ

4 Question: ISTP

What's interesting is that historically I've vacillated between INTP and ENTP. Just depends on how social I'm feeling. :P

The descriptions for ENTP fit my personality better than the others.

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

On the 4 question
INFP (I NEVER FIND PERFECTION:)
On the 32 question
Again INFP

On the 72 question
INFP(geez who would have guessed:)I 78% N 44% F 67% P 89%
Very expressed Introvert
Moderately expressed Intuitive personality
Distinctively expressed feeling personality
Very expressed perceiving personality

No wonder there is only 1% of us, the world couldn't handle much more;)!

Paulette

ENFJ

Bump cause I saw it on another site and wanted to avoid repost B|

Couple of the links don't work anymore.

But the long one and really short one do.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

this is what they say about me

The Portrait of the Champion Idealist (eNFp)
The Champion Idealists are abstract in thought and speech, cooperative in accomplishing their aims, and informative and extraverted when relating with others. For Champions, nothing occurs which does not have some deep ethical significance, and this, coupled with their uncanny sense of the motivations of others, gives them a talent for seeing life as an exciting drama, pregnant with possibilities for both good and evil. This type is found in only about 3 percent of the general population, but they have great influence because of their extraordinary impact on others. Champions are inclined to go everywhere and look into everything that has to do with the advance of good and the retreat of evil in the world. They can't bear to miss out on what is going on around them; they must experience, first hand, all the significant social events that affect our lives. And then they are eager to relate the stories they've uncovered, hoping to disclose the "truth" of people and issues, and to advocate causes. This strong drive to unveil current events can make them tireless in conversing with others, like fountains that bubble and splash, spilling over their own words to get it all out.
Champions consider intense emotional experiences as being vital to a full life, although they can never quite shake the feeling that a part of themselves is split off, uninvolved in the experience. Thus, while they strive for emotional congruency, they often see themselves in some danger of losing touch with their real feelings, which Champions possess in a wide range and variety. In the same vein, Champions strive toward a kind of spontaneous personal authenticity, and this intention always to "be themselves" is usually communicated nonverbally to others, who find it quite attractive. All too often, however, Champions fall short in their efforts to be authentic, and they tend to heap coals of fire on themselves, berating themselves for the slightest self-conscious role-playing.

yup sounds like me:D

Ahh, what a wonderful world.

I took the MBTI about 2 years ago...it cracked me up!!:D

I was like 95% in the direction of each letter...we're talking zero balance here!! And the funniest part - is it's pretty damn accurate!!

I'm very much ENFP...to the 'T'!!:D

The Portrait of the Champion Idealist (eNFp)
The Champion Idealists are abstract in thought and speech, cooperative in accomplishing their aims, and informative and extraverted when relating with others. For Champions, nothing occurs which does not have some deep ethical significance, and this, coupled with their uncanny sense of the motivations of others, gives them a talent for seeing life as an exciting drama, pregnant with possibilities for both good and evil. This type is found in only about 3 percent of the general population, but they have great influence because of their extraordinary impact on others. Champions are inclined to go everywhere and look into everything that has to do with the advance of good and the retreat of evil in the world. They can't bear to miss out on what is going on around them; they must experience, first hand, all the significant social events that affect our lives. And then they are eager to relate the stories they've uncovered, hoping to disclose the "truth" of people and issues, and to advocate causes. This strong drive to unveil current events can make them tireless in conversing with others, like fountains that bubble and splash, spilling over their own words to get it all out.
Champions consider intense emotional experiences as being vital to a full life, although they can never quite shake the feeling that a part of themselves is split off, uninvolved in the experience. Thus, while they strive for emotional congruency, they often see themselves in some danger of losing touch with their real feelings, which Champions possess in a wide range and variety. In the same vein, Champions strive toward a kind of spontaneous personal authenticity, and this intention always to "be themselves" is usually communicated nonverbally to others, who find it quite attractive. All too often, however, Champions fall short in their efforts to be authentic, and they tend to heap coals of fire on themselves, berating themselves for the slightest self-conscious role-playing.

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

I remember taking it and the group was a small percentage known as "The Coach". I don't recall the breakdowns. These tests show me as either ENTJ or INTJ depending on which test.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I took the MBTI about 2 years ago...it cracked me up!!:D

I was like 95% in the direction of each letter...we're talking zero balance here!! And the funniest part - is it's pretty damn accurate!!

I'm very much ENFP...to the 'T'!!:D

I think it would be cool to actually take the real one. They are very reliable most of the time on results. They also tend to be accurate. I have taken partial ones 4 or 5 times and I get very similar results.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

You're an ENTP
ENTP
Ok. Ready? You like to chase the novel and complex. You have faith in your ability to overcome any challenges you face...highly independent...value adaptability and innovation...you encourage and value change...

You need freedom for action...you resist hierarchy and structure...you push against all odds to further your projects with your entrepreneurial tendencies...you can argue and find the flaws in any position...

How'm I doing so far? You rarely accept things just as they are...you like to test new meanings and relationships..when you don't get what you want, you use your cleverness and ingenuity to bring people around to your point of view...when you choose a career, you tend to set flexible goals that allow you to incorporate new information and accommodate to new circumstances...

"Keep your options open" is your middle name... you like to explore the "road not taken." Your flexibility can look like indecision to others who don't have a clue about you..you take advantage of opportunities...you realize potential of many things because of your ability to see connections and relationships between SEEMINGLY unrelated things...you cannot be ordered around, but rather handle things best when they are *suggestions*....like posting more on the Storm Palace BBS you love excitement...

Competence is key to you.. you don't take advice or respect someone you don't see as competent...you want work to be enjoyable..you're a relentless learner. Knowledge is important to you...you use your enthusiasm to get others involved in your learning...you learn through give-and-take discussions and by questioning and challenging others....you like challenging your teachers and colleagues...limitations are mere challenges to you...you take initiative, and once the ball is rolling, you like to turn it over to someone else...

You like to organize logically and strategically....your work space might not LOOK organized, but underneath it all is a system that works for you. You like to have an impact...you need a job that allows you to be innovative. you like to take risks and explore...an open calendar for the weekend is really appealing...you're often "in on the latest things..."...you like travel, 'cause it allows you to open up new vistas and horizons (corny, huh?).

Falling in love happens when there's a good "fit" with another person...you often know after the first meeting whether there's any "real potential"... you may not like to commit until that right person comes along...therefore you probably won't settle down early...you don't like to lose at ANYthing you undertake...you're a born enterpriser...

Things to be on guard for: you have a great fear of looking dumb or incomp- etent..you may tend to think you have the perfect solutions for problems, and may become competitive when others challenge you... you might start to think that you're the only one who's in on the truth of things, so you might not like to listen to the input of others...you may have the tendency to overextend yourself as you jump in on lots of ideas without considering how long it takes to work 'em through... commit to too many projects? ...you are a rebel.. you find it difficult to accept standard operating procedures.. and hate HAVING to follow exact rules or policies...learn to work within the system.

ENTP: "Each New Thought Propels"

Performance Designs Factory Team

I remember taking it and the group was a small percentage known as "The Coach". I don't recall the breakdowns. These tests show me as either ENTJ or INTJ depending on which test.

The longer test is a much better assesment than the 4 question one.
~D

ENTP... I've taken the real test before, though it's been a couple of years.

Edit. Just retook it and confirmed. Yep, I'm an ENTP. Some things are fundamental.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

ENTJ. Apparently, i'm some sort of Field Marshal.

Fun stuff. I don't like the subjective questioning coupled with the yes/no answer format of the tests though. It only lets in what you already know about yourself. Here's a fun exercise. Have your best friend evaluate you with these tests. I think you will learn a lot more about yourself and how others see you.:)

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

ENTJ. Apparently, i'm some sort of Field Marshal.

Fun stuff. I don't like the subjective questioning coupled with the yes/no answer format of the tests though. It only lets in what you already know about yourself. Here's a fun exercise. Have your best friend evaluate you with these tests. I think you will learn a lot more about yourself and how others see you.:)

Thats part of the problem of the short tests like this.

In the actual test its a few hundred questions and it removes your ability to fake it or not be honest with yourself much better.
~D