piisfish

almost a week...

without smoking....

and now I have a job at the WHO, which helps not smoking as the ENTIRE buildings and surroundings are non-smoking, except for a tiny/cold smoker area outside.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

without smoking....

and now I have a job at the WHO, which helps not smoking as the ENTIRE buildings and surroundings are non-smoking, except for a tiny/cold smoker area outside.

big congrats on that. keep it up!
Scars remind us that the past is real

That's awesome, for real this time, no joke. Good for you and everyone above who has posted on this. I am proud of you all! Keep it up. You can do it!!

Thanks!:)Quitting is easy, I used to do it everyday...:S;)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

very proud. Had a big temptation today, badly wanted to... And just explained to the person that it was over for me...

Yes, I'm happy... Not freed from teh cigarette in my head, but i'll be stronger than tobacco

August was two years for me and I hardly ever think about them anymore. But, I do have days when I crave one all day long or reach for one. Those days are few though, and the cravings aren't bad.

Hang in there!

SELECT * FROM USERS WHERE CLUE > 0
(0 row(s)affected)
Failure is not an option...it is integrated with every Microsoft product.

I'm on day #386 (without even one puff:)I don't have ONE SINGLE reget about stopping.
I found after week #2 it got easier.
Others smoking around me doesn't worry me, but the smell it leaves behind on clothes and hair makes me want to puke.
But I know that if I have one puff today, I'll smoke 20 tomorrow (That happened before after one year of smoke free life)
"Africa is not for sissies"

I gave up last april and no longer have any kind off cravings or thoughts about smoking if you find it hard hang in there, get support. Proffesional help works, i was 30 -40 a day for 20 years but with help from doctor who put me on zyaban stopped after 2 months no problem,patches and other stuff didn't work for me. Thats just me there are other alternatives,what works for one person may not work for others.
The only down side was as a reward to myself i paid for a static line jump and that was another addiction (Damned if i don't spend more on jumping and gear )[:/] never mind its more fun in freefall. Never looked back since did AFF course in lillo got "A" licence december about to start Warp training so i can do RW.
whatever happens guys just think about how healthy you pocket as well as your body will be. I promise it'll be worth it.

best Wishes

Billy

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

You guys all rock!

And piisfish, well, you're realizing how crappy cigarettes smell. Now -- remember that girls like guys who smell nice. Cigarettes smell just as bad to girls as they do to you. Really!!!

They say smoking is one of the hardest things to give up.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

And piisfish, well, you're realizing how crappy cigarettes smell. Now -- remember that girls like guys who smell nice. Cigarettes smell just as bad to girls as they do to you. Really!!!

They say smoking is one of the hardest things to give up.

i'll think about it...