LOVES sex!
lacks the drama gene (where are they?)
isn't possesive
isn't insecure
outgoing
independent (doesn't cling)
has an awesome sense of humor.
Oh yeah, loves sex

I see that woman every day when i look in the mirror.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I'm going I'm going

Dang ... you're doing better than me.

We've got wind in our forecast tomorrow and snow on Sunday. So any jumping to be had will have to happen early in the day tomorrow (and I do want to jump). So this camper is living a boring existence tonight. :)

Moab is calling for wind, but the Perrine is looking nice again (we had great WX last weekend). But 10 hours each way is 10 hours each way. :S Something tells me I should have saved this all for a PM. Hmmm ... too late ... I'm getting drunk on Te-kill-ya. Turn the computer off. :ph34r:

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I'm going I'm going

Dang ... you're doing better than me.

We've got wind in our forecast tomorrow and snow on Sunday. So any jumping to be had will have to happen early in the day tomorrow (and I do want to jump). So this camper is living a boring existence tonight. :)

Moab is calling for wind, but the Perrine is looking nice again (we had great WX last weekend). But 10 hours each way is 10 hours each way. :S Something tells me I should have saved this all for a PM. Hmmm ... too late ... I'm getting drunk on Te-kill-ya. Turn the computer off. :ph34r:

winds in our forecast too..not too too bad for tomorrow (sat) and great for sunday...:S

I'm sure we've got tons of conflicts, but what's your boogie schedule looking like?

Not good for this year. As soon as my passport situation gets UNFUCKED I'm off to Iraq. After my first 90 days in country I should be hitting Empuria toward the end of June. Then another 90 days and I'll be back in the states for a couple weeks. Proabably not much skydiving then. Novemberish I'm going to try to visit the Joburg Skydiving club in South Africa. Then another 90 days and I'll be back in the states for a few months. Hitting every boogie in the March April May time frame. Then......I'll probably need to go to work again. So.....that's my schedule for the next 15 months. :D

What men want

In one word:
Simplicity!!

No Drama, No Complications.

When we get Hungry - We want to Eat
When Horny - We want Sex
When the first two don’t get in the way - Skydive

And the most important thing: A woman who does NOT want to change us and loves us for exactly who we are (NOT what they think we could be).

Oh and a Good Hummer every now and then really helps too!!;)

I gotta disagree with most of what I've read here.

I'm a guy, and seriously, as much as I love skydiving, sex could easily replace it. In fact, it could replace eating too, for a while. :D
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

a smart good looking girl who can laugh with you. does have selfasteam problems one that wears no makeup unless going somewhere that is important. will wear her hair back in a ponytail. well those are some of the things

sounds like my wife!

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com