weegegirl

What men want.

Beer, sex and skydiving. It's not that tough ladies, get with the program ;)

edited to add:
If you're not offering some form of the above, just to be left alone ;)

Flying Hellfish #31
"I'm not allowed to talk about it till after the trial"
www.SkydiveTecumseh.com

-Sex
-Not to have all our shit thrown out in favor of your shit when we move in w/you
-Not to be crowded off the bed. Sometimes we don't wanna be touched while sleeping
-To keep our toys. A minivan or new bedroom set is less important than a muscle car.
-Sex
-Food
-Beer
-Time hanging w/ the guys

EFS

Eat Fuk Sleep

honestly.......someone i can trust......its real hard to find that around a military post, ive given up on the clubs cause i have found many women who are married and their husbands deployed yet still tryin to take me home.....
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

-Sex
-Not to have all our shit thrown out in favor of your shit when we move in w/you
-Not to be crowded off the bed. Sometimes we don't wanna be touched while sleeping
-To keep our toys. A minivan or new bedroom set is less important than a muscle car.
-Sex
-Food
-Beer

It would be nice if she was rich too.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

Love, happiness, success...but those are things which I should achieve by myself.

Just love and understanding, no drama...from friends.

Respect, love, happiness, compromise and passionate sex from my love.

:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

-Sex
-Sex
-Food
-Beer

I think you forgot sex in that list.

A good cook is also nice.
This ad space for sale.

EFS

Eat Fuk Sleep

honestly.......someone i can trust......its real hard to find that around a military post, ive given up on the clubs cause i have found many women who are married and their husbands deployed yet still tryin to take me home.....

First of all, it's eat fuck SKYDIVE, kid! B|:P

Second of all, I totally agree... honesty has to be number 1, from the start.

a smart good looking girl who can laugh with you. does have selfasteam problems one that wears no makeup unless going somewhere that is important. will wear her hair back in a ponytail. well those are some of the things

Look what i made at work today mom!! Put it on the fridge
http://www.bouda.moonfruit.com

-Sex
-Sex
-Food
-Beer

That's the exact same thing I want! Damn dude!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

-Sex
-Sex
-Food
-Beer

That's the exact same thing I want! Damn dude!

Damn, where were you when I was pathetically single??? :P:$

It's only fair. ;)

... and I'm curious. :P As if I don't know the answer... EFS. Right?

Right now I want a 2005 F-250 (4X4,standard shift, with the 6.0 liter diesel engine and a chain to rip a 36 inch tree out with roots and all). It would be even better if I didn't have to give my my Z28 to get it.
Other than that, the things I want, only my girlfreind or I can get. But it anybody would like to drop this truck off at my doorstep it would be greatly appreciated.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.