vstar2001

most public place?

so where's the most public place you ever got down and dirty??/

In highschool, for me it was on the fifty yard line, broad daylight during school hours............ and got fuqing busted.B|

I once fucked this frigid girl in Kensington High Strret on a Saturday afternoon.

Then I realised it was a mailbox.

so where's the most public place you ever got down and dirty??/

In highschool, for me it was on the fifty yard line, broad daylight during school hours............ and got fuqing busted.B|

I once fucked this frigid girl in Kensington High Strret on a Saturday afternoon.

Then I realised it was a mailbox.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

"hey what's all over my mail?"

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

"hey what's all over my mail?"

"Why are all the pages of my Parachutist Magazine all stuck together!!????"

Most public place for me was in a car in a parking lot one new years... "snuck" out of a party... I say "snuck" with quotation marks because the whole party noticed and fallowed.

"Damn! Your rocking the car baby!"
"Uhm... nope, I'm afraid they're rocking the car."

We had options in terms of how to cover my bare bottom from sight. Stop and put pants on... or go harder hoping to fog the windows a little denser. We went with the second option.

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

i remember one time when my former gf sat on my lap on the frontseat of my car and we were doing our thing - all of a sudden three nuns were passing the car greeting :$
i found it pretty funny, ex-gf was pretty embarrassed
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

Kinda a tossup for me. One would be in the freezer of a local gas station, didn't realize people could actually see us where we were through the glass doors until we came out to 33 or 4 people clapping. The other was on a ferris wheel at a fair. We got stuck about 3/4 of the way up for almost a half an hour while they fixed something, was a mad dash to get our clothes back on when it suddenly started turning again.

Greenie in training.

In a street in the Gothic quarter of Barcelona at night; same in Paris. In cars few times.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

in a bed - while we thought a friend was sleeping.

other than that - in a crowded restraunt. - big booths are GREAT!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

BWAHAHAHAHAAH THAT WAS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok....haha...that was funny.....

does tent city count???? rantoul, FF Fest....no....ok.....under the bleechers at a highschool football game........7 years after i graduated :o:o
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

BWAHAHAHAHAAH THAT WAS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok....haha...that was funny.....

does tent city count???? rantoul, FF Fest....no....ok.....under the bleechers at a highschool football game........7 years after i graduated :o:o

Just to clarify - he was the one supposed to be sleeping.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

In a convertible, with the top down, going 75 mph in the left lane on the highway, passing a convoy of truckers in broad daylight... :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

At a ski resort a few times, on a couch one New Years with 10 or so people passed out on the floor, and along side of a busy street one night walking home with my boyfriend from the bar. It took me a week to get the sap off my ...:$:)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Hiking on the Applachain trail we found a peak with this beautiful view. Not wanting to wait we did the deed right on that rock, only to realize that there was a group of high schoolers a few minutes behind us! :$

Sex-ed at its finest! B|

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~