sangiro

Threats and verbal abuse of moderators

Maybe I'll take you out somewhere nice during the WFFC.
---------------------------------------------------------
Maybe? Come on now Kris, you can make a better commitment then that.

Dinner with kris? Bring your own fork...or at least some tweezers. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

if the mods did their jobs properly, i don't think anyone would have to complain.

and the "threat" he's referring to. is here
Clicky

Quoted for your convenience.

by Superman0710:

"now that i'm done emphasizing the fact that trolling is not enforced nearly as much as it should be. I'll stop my little show and revert back to my old posting self.

but mods beware. my father and brother are both agents for the government, my godfather a police officer retired. I've been surrounded by law enforcement my whole life, it's what I am. Patrol for trollers properly, because i WILL NOT tolerate anyone parading the death of 4 officers (or any death in the LE community) as something to be celebrated and will gladly take another banning to put any person that does in their place. (unless, of course, you intervene properly as you should, dictated by the forum rules).

that is all.

blue skies."

anyone capable of speaking the english language and devoid of mental retardation will understand what the gist of that statement is:

"i'm stopping this whole argument, but let it be known if the mod's don't step in and stop trolls, i'll gladly take a ban to tell that person in not-so-nice-terms where they can shove it."

the only threat existant in that quote is the threat of action. no threat was made against the mod.

perhaps some of us should take a refresher course in the english language.

you have to take this place as a high school filled with little boys and girls OD on hormons. it is a place to spark entrtainment. you signin, make a couple of nootral posts over a few weeks (else the profile police will get ya) and then make one that is borderline flame materiel and then watch the loyal users circle the wagons. It is quite fun. Kbone did it the best.

The mods are totally inconsistent. they may do a lot of 'moderating' but their enforcement is subjective.
I thought this comment from your link was funny:
"Calling someone from dz a asshat is a personal attack."

I do not follw youre cop background and what it has to do whit anything.

if the mods did their jobs properly, i don't think anyone would have to complain.

Clicky

by Superman0710:

"now that i'm done emphasizing the fact that trolling is not enforced nearly as much as it should be. I'll stop my little show and revert back to my old posting self.

but mods beware. my father and brother are both agents for the government, my godfather a police officer retired. I've been surrounded by law enforcement my whole life, it's what I am. Patrol for trollers properly, because i WILL NOT tolerate anyone parading the death of 4 officers (or any death in the LE community) as something to be celebrated and will gladly take another banning to put any person that does in their place. (unless, of course, you intervene properly as you should, dictated by the forum rules).

that is all.

blue skies."

anyone capable of speaking the english language and devoid of mental retardation will understand what the gist of that statement is:

"i'm stopping this whole argument, but let it be known if the mod's don't step in and stop trolls, i'll gladly take a ban to tell that person in not-so-nice-terms where they can shove it."

the only threat existant in that quote is the threat of action. no threat was made against the mod.

you have to take this place as a high school filled with little boys and girls OD on hormons. it is a place to spark entrtainment. you signin, make a couple of nootral posts over a few weeks (else the profile police will get ya) and then make one that is borderline flame materiel and then watch the loyal users circle the wagons. It is quite fun. Kbone did it the best.

The mods are totally inconsistent. they may do a lot of 'moderating' but their enforcement is subjective.

Zippo... It's called Spell Check. Learn it. Live it. Love it.

Clicky

by Superman0710:

that is all.

blue skies."

Zippo... It's called Spell Check. Learn it. Live it. Love it.

Did I "Flick your BIC?"
so sorry

Why not have you join us?

A positively fantabulous idea, Mar.B|

See, I'm not only good looking, I'm smart too!
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

<<<>>> smoke rolling out my ears>:(

Hmm, I was brought up to respect people, wether or not I agreed with them... If you don't like something a friend does, find a new friend, don't like something a business does... find a new place of business.... don't like what you read.... read something else....

Peace!

I think Y'all are awesome!!!

There is always someone, somewhere, that will try to ruin a good thing. You guys are doing a great job and I personally don't know how I could pass a single workday without dz.com! :)

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

:ph34r:Stop hijacking HH thread, and take it here.

Edit to add:
:SSorry Sunny, you are faster then me. Damn, need to get that broadband away from you.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

You know, I had a gut feeling about this guy when he did his first post.

At least there is some information on him here, so we can be sure to look him up the next time we are out to his home DZ. I sure hope he listens to his JMs better then he does the mods and HH, or else the poor thing might never get off AFF:ph34r:

quoted and sent to sangiro.

we'll see what he has to say about you threatening me at my own DZ

no shit the modding here is arbitrary and incosistent.

and the reason i stated my LE background was because it was to illustrate that the ignorant comment made by the troll hit too close to home to ignore.

You thought that was a threat?! BWAHAHAHA!

Re-read it...all she was stating was that if you listen to things out in the real world like you do here, then you may not understand your instructors correctly and may never get off AFF until you get a few dozen jumps.:D

In other words....Chill, Winston...you've already made enough threats yourself to get banned. The only reason you're still here is because HH hasn't shown up yet.B|

So, keep digging your hole. I'll be over in another thread planning dinner with two lovely skydiving female friends that I've met because of this wonderful site.:)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

You thought that was a threat?! BWAHAHAHA!

Re-read it...all she was stating was that if you listen to things out in the real world like you do here, then you may not understand your instructors correctly and may never get off AFF until you get a few dozen jumps.:D

In other words....Chill, Winston...you've already made enough threats yourself to get banned. The only reason you're still here is because HH hasn't shown up yet.B|

So, keep digging your hole. I'll be over in another thread planning dinner with two lovely skydiving female friends that I've met because of this wonderful site.:)

no greater threat than this was:

"but mods beware. my father and brother are both agents for the government, my godfather a police officer retired. I've been surrounded by law enforcement my whole life, it's what I am. Patrol for trollers properly, because i WILL NOT tolerate anyone parading the death of 4 officers (or any death in the LE community) as something to be celebrated and will gladly take another banning to put any person that does in their place. (unless, of course, you intervene properly as you should, dictated by the forum rules).
"

but guess what? i was still banned for it.

wow and they let you carry a weapon?? guess the psyche eval need some work...can you say 'extreme overreaction'? how about 'completely immature'?

better yet.. how about 'cya'!

and the reason i stated my LE background was because it was to illustrate that the ignorant comment made by the troll hit too close to home to ignore.

You're not the only LE on here, and we have mods that are involved with LE at times (SkymonkeyONE, retired Army SF, and LouDiamond current SF).

That's the great thing about living in a Federal Republic though...We're all entitled to express our opinions. You don't have to agree with them, but you do have to respect their right to say it.

As for this site though, it's privately owned, multi-national, and It Ain't No Damn Democracy.B|

:ph34r::ph34r: I always look forward to hearing from Sangiro.

:ph34r::ph34r: I always look forward to hearing from Sangiro.

It's better when you hear from him in person though, since he has that cool accent thing going on.;)

Seems to me that the only person to fall victim to the troll is you superman.....step away from the keyboard......chill..........again step away......think about what you are saying.....reread it all in a few days ...BTW...a 14 year old cannot work for the DEA ;)...cutaway was a movie...thats all...and not a good movie either(although I for one enjoyed it).......one more time........

Step away from the keyboard.

The sad thing here is that you are claiming to to be in law enforcement, I really hope you are lying, because I would not like to have the security and safety of my community in the hands of someone so meanial, juvinile and petty as yourself.
It's quite probably time for you to grow up and stop making a total arse of yourself.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?