sunshine

How much is your gym membership?

Michael wins the contest for reminding me about Fitness America. Just called them. It's $19.99/mo with 24/7 access. All members are given a key card. And kickboxing and aerobics classes are included for free. I'm going next week for my little sign up tour. Yay me!! And did i mention the place is 2 minutes from where i work? Woohoo!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

From what GFD is saying too much. $32 a month for just the one 24 hour fitness.

I got a pretty good deal though. I got on someone elses membership as an add on and then they went back home to the UK and they just let me keep the rate.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Nada for now. I have a home gym, and I install the 15x30 pool this summer (gift from dear old dad, he doesn't feel like putting it at his house, I have to buy the new liner). Winters suck for anything aerobic, but the summers make up for it. :)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

It was $47 a month... until I cancelled it yesterday :) Hadn't gone for over a year and finally got over feeling guilty about calling it quits. Besides... who needs muscles, I'm still sorta sexy! Going to miss the rock climbing walls it had though....

Mine is about $40/mo. and includes locker/towels. It's YMCA, nice women's locker room with steam room, sauna, jacuzzi. I actually get a 10% discount because my husband is on the Y board of directors. Nice weight room with lots of machines. Lots of classes which are free with membership. I go every night during the week so it's worth it. Not too crowded, I never have to wait for machines.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

Bally's, $24.90/month. A friend got me signed up about six years ago for only $130.00!
Classes are free, plenty of equipment which means I never have to wait to use one. There is no pool though.
I also use my local YMCA for my boxing classes. $100.00 for 8 sessions.

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

I love riverplex, but with the bridge closing, it won't be as easy to get too. Fitness America is on 116, duh i pass it everyday on my way to work. I'll call 'em and find out the fees.

I used to go to that gym. It was perfect for me, and affordable! Or move to Chicago and go to my Y - $21/month.

Well behaved women rarely make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich