highfly

What is the most ugliest car you have ever seen?

I saw this parked up in a layby outside a house and had to take a picture, 'Top Gear' were running an ugly car competition at the time,
I couldn't tell you what its based on, maybe a Morris or Austin?!

Nigel
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

i'm not really familiar with older brit-mobiles, but for some reason that looks like a morris to me. it's kinda cute in an odd way (i like the slammed look), but they should really find the rest of their front fender!
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

The pics of the new Honda truck are pretty ugly too...

I always wished Honda made a pickup....

but THIS is not what I had in mind..

look ^ cliky

I think that thing looks like a four door version of the isuzu brat.:S:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

DKW had some awesomely ugly cars in the late 50s & early 60s. They were very popular because they were very very inexpensive, and, well, they had a quality to match the price from what I remember. The Belcar had 3 cylinders, and a sales point was that there were only 7 moving parts in the engine :o

A small sampling here...

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I saw this parked up in a layby outside a house and had to take a picture, 'Top Gear' were running an ugly car competition at the time,
I couldn't tell you what its based on, maybe a Morris or Austin?!

Nigel

Austin A30 with a van conversion. I don't think the van was standard until the A35. The A35 was very similar, but the radiator surround was slightly different. First car to have the engine which subsequently became the BMC "A", which powered the original Minis and Mini Coopers.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

but THIS is not what I had in mind..

I hate those "trucks" with a little vestigial half bed on them. That spells ugly for me. If you can't put a sheet of plywood and some 2 X 4's back there, it ain't a real pickup truck. :P

But... but... they're 'fashionable'... they're the next big thing!:D

... and still, UGLY!

DEFINITELY the honda element and scion AKA boxes. yuck. also, not a fan of pt cruisers.
=)

I hate all of those too. The Scion is the worst design I've ever seen.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I hate those "trucks" with a little vestigial half bed on them. That spells ugly for me. If you can't put a sheet of plywood and some 2 X 4's back there, it ain't a real pickup truck. :P

You damn right! Ain't that what a full size pickup was built for??? Hauling stuff! I've hauled a full load of 2x4's, plywood, all kinds of shit for the house in my Toyota Tundra... Love it... My wife and I even made a little redneck pool out of the truck bed on a really hot day! :ph34r: too bad we didn't get a picture!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I found this ad on a classic car web site. Its is a 1964 chevy bel-air nomad.
What I would like to know is why the price is so high on this car. The prices is 1.6 million! in this add and it is a station wagon.
So enlighten me why is a station wagon worth 1.6 million
http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/8/5/78504085.htm

I threw my confidence out the airplane door years ago.........