weegegirl

Are you a bed hog?

I dont fit in any of those, Liz.

I'm not small, but I dont hog the bed!!

Twin size bed? Are you joking?!?!?! That is nuts! I am uncomfy by myself in one! BWAHAHAHAHA!

No way I would want my guy sleeping on the couch!! I like to know he is in the bed next to me....even with just our sides touching...bodys pressed next to each other..that's all good...but I dont want to be all groped when I'm trying to sleep! LOL

*Disclaimer: I state 'my guy' but trust me..B.O.B. sleeps in his drawer.*

BWAAHHAHAHAHAA!! :D:D:D (That is just a joke peeps)

You left out an option for this poll- niether my wife or I hog the bed, however my 80 pound Doberman apparently thinks that its his bed- so not only does he hog the bed, but between him and my wife, I never get any covers.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

No way I would want my guy sleeping on the couch!! I like to know he is in the bed next to me....even with just our sides touching...bodys pressed next to each other..that's all good...but I dont want to be all groped when I'm trying to sleep! LOL

My wife is kinda like that. She needs that touch and likes to be spooned. However, I have a shoulder problem and when I hang my arm (with the bad shoulder) over her, it gets uncomfortable sometimes so I usually sleep better with a little space. But then my wife will scoot over and crowd me up to the edge of our KING SIZE BED! :S ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You are ALWAYS an exception to the rule!!! :D:P

SAWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

WHOOOHOOO!! From now on please just be sure to include the option "I'm DUH - Exception to the rules" in all of your future polls.

;):D:D

hahhahahaha.... careful what you wish for, my lady! ;)

I normally keep to my side of the bed to give her room. There are nights though I flop and hog the bed.

Not much of a cuddler never have been..

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I don't know if i'm a bed hog,
would any young ladies care to share a bed with me for the night in aid of research? ;)

Nigel
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

Ha get ur own bed! I use every last inch of mine:D:D I'm prob gonna be like one of those old time married couples that has seperate beds for sleeping... or maybe I'll just get one of those huge orgy beds, so we can sleep in the same bed, but have to squint to see eachother...yeah that would be nice :D
----
-God, you are the perfect amount of dumb...

I'm not techinically a bed hog. But I do cuddle a bit... mainly cuz I have no thermal capacity of my own. But anyway, I keep moving closer, he moves away, I move closer... you get the picture... by morning it's a thin sliver of bed being used.... and he's grumpy.